Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

Still a fan of dude, but seems like this album is being looked at as make or break. Really hope it delivers like the last 2 Nothings.

Haven't listened to anything but the Body and Girls on Drugs so far

Had a spark when he started...
laugh.gif

Haven't enjoyed a complete project by Wale since More About Nothing and I still need to get a hard copy of AD :smh: I'm interested in the album only because its part of the "Nothing" series so I guess you can say it's make it or break for him with me. Wale's arrogance tends to add an anticipation to his albums and he NEVER comes through which makes him look stupid in the end and contributes to his good stuff getting overlooked. I wouldn't have minded seeing him sign to G.O.O.D Music or with Roc Nation like someone said earlier and I agree that the MMG signing alienated him from his core fans while gaining fake fans that are here today and gone tomorrow. I feel like unfortunately, he's so deep in his career that if this album tanks he won't be able to get himself out of a hole unless he completely reinvented himself or some type on controversy that brings attention to his music. A small part of me wishes Wale would take some his arrogance and put it into a diss record of some sort and just go at everybody :lol: it's almost like he has nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Haven't enjoyed a complete project by Wale since More About Nothing and I still need to get a hard copy of AD :smh: I'm interested in the album only because its part of the "Nothing" series so I guess you can say it's make it or break for him with me. Wale's arrogance tends to add an anticipation to his albums and he NEVER comes through which makes him look stupid in the end and contributes to his good stuff getting overlooked. I wouldn't have minded seeing him sign to G.O.O.D Music or with Roc Nation like someone said earlier and I agree that the MMG signing alienated him from his core fans while gaining fake fans that are here today and gone tomorrow. I feel like unfortunately, he's so deep in his career that if this album tanks he won't be able to get himself out of a hole unless he completely reinvented himself or some type on controversy that brings attention to his music. A small part of me wishes Wale would take some his arrogance and put it into a diss record of some sort and just go at everybody :lol: it's almost like he has nothing to lose.
U need a hard copy of attention defecit???
U can have mine
Only listen to it for Coles verse

Dude setting records for not having his album leaked. Cant remember the last time a rap album made it to the Friday before without leaking

Dude has 4.1 mil followers on twitter but he can barely even break 20 favroites/retweets... DAMN. this dude done 
mean.gif

Son might as well try to break into the fashion/sneaker world.

Open up a store or some ****.

Once you start losing steam project after project...it's a clear sign that it's time to start thinking about something else. Parlay that fame into another field.

Dude has 4.1 mil followers on twitter but he can barely even break 20 favroites/retweets... DAMN. this dude done :smh:

That's because most of his tweets are direct replies to people. Other rappers usually tweet statements to the masses.

I aint listen to dude since that trash Folarin mixtape, this a make or break type of album for Wale. If this is good ill give all the stuff I missed out on a chance but if not I aint ever listening to another thing he ever puts out again lol

Back
Top Bottom