Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Release Date: 3/31/15

Anyone else looking forward to this? I personally cant wait.

Tracklist:

1. The Intro About Nothing

2. The Helium Balloon (ft. Jerry Seinfeld)

3. The White Shoes

4. The Pessimist (ft. J. Cole)

5. The Middle Finger

6. The One Time In Houston

7. The Girls on Drugs

8. The God Smile

9. The Need To Know (ft. SZA)

10. The Success

11. The Glass Egg

12. The Bloom

13. The Matrimony (ft. Usher)

14. The Body (ft. Jeremih)

Last edited:
dude is easily one of the worst rappers in the game. and that's definitely not a hater comment. i really wanted dude to flourish in the beginning. homie was with the shoe ****, i dug it. but then i actually listened to his ish, and then i peeped his arrogance in interviews and that nonsense with the wizards announcer and whatever whatever. dude just progressively got more and more lame to me. like why you so arrogant b? you're literally the weakest link on your label.

dude is easily one of the worst rappers in the game. and that's definitely not a hater comment. i really wanted dude to flourish in the beginning. homie was with the shoe ****, i dug it. but then i actually listened to his ish, and then i peeped his arrogance in interviews and that nonsense with the wizards announcer and whatever whatever. dude just progressively got more and more lame to me. like why you so arrogant b? you're literally the weakest link on your label.
I feel you bruh, but what does that have to do with his music?

Damn, u really think Wale the weakest link on the Label? U know they still got Gunplay and Stalley (both of whom I'm actually fans of).

I will give you that Wale has gotten progressively weaker in terms of Albums. Ambition is easily his best work album wise but I know my dude can spit.

I'm actually still rooting for him but if this album sucks and he is using the "about nothing" title as a ploy to bring OG fans back in I might have to give up on him.

Its interesting to me that so many artist that I listen to have had a great buzz before the album dropped due to mixtapes/ features but Wale, who I have been a huge fan of for at least 7 years now has absolutely no buzz and I literally forget the album is dropping. Dude needs to rip a verse or something at least cause "body" aint selling me. :smh:

I must be one of the few on here who is actually anticipating this after his last mixtape which was surprisingly good.

I'm excited for this I guess. I haven't really liked much since falauren (however you spell it lol) and the first album

I really just want to see how he finishes this trilogy. The first two "nothings" were classics.

***** really hate on wale tho? Fam spits real lyrical ish like no ********. I don't know how you can say you a real hip hop fan and not fool with wale tho. Like are any of y'all just listening to his lyrics or are y'all just **** riding bandwagoners who need everyone else's approval to say that he's nice with the mic

Last edited:
***** really hate on wale tho? Fam spits real lyrical ish like no ********. I don't know how you can say you a real hip hop fan and not fool with wale tho. Like are any of y'all just listening to his lyrics or are y'all just **** riding bandwagoners who need everyone else's approval to say that he's nice with the mic

Olubowale, is that you?

It's someone too new to not know to see your avatar and skip right over your opinion on ANYTHING :lol:

If dude is so "garbage", people sure do spend alot of time talking about him. Even in other threads lol...

I'm not wale, but foreal on sum ish people really hate on dude and I can't figure out why. It just seem like it's the cool thing to hate on wale and I've never been a follower so I just couldn't get down with the random hate for youngin. Cuz is from my town and repped us when nobody else did and still comes back around and kicks it with people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom