Wale x Nike Foamposite..."Waleposites"

I'd rather see certain Niketalk mods and vets or even Rocky get their own foamposite before Wale.

you signed up and brought back a thread where the last reply was 5 months ago, just to say that
mean.gif
Holy crap this thread is 5 months old lol, im out this jam 
roll.gif

Pretty sure this whole thing was a rumor by the blogs. They make stuff up all the time to get views. SMH. 

wale aint no where near touching the soles of Jcole's feet. have u heard that song where Jcole murders wale on his own ****?

Wale on Drakes level? Not even close and ive been bumping Wale for 3-4 years. J. Cole? He is probably past J. Cole popularity wise. If not hes about to.

Bout time he gets his own kicks though, flyer than the rest of em, still got my Nike boots.
pimp.gif

Hyperposites. Wait a few months for his album to drop Holiday Season 2012, he goes on tour, and his hype is at an all time high, and the Hyperposite model will piggyback off of that. Spring 2013 Release.

Funny thing is, I bet the Crimsons and Blue/Navys will sit until like March/April/May and then be scooped up when people miss out on the Wale CW.

I wonder what's going to be more hyped. The waleposite in the DMV, or the yeezy everywhere.
You'd be safer driving off of the Grand Canyon than you would be trying to cop a pair of Foamposites at a Midnight release in the DMV.

Add to that equation the most relevant/popular and well known rapper from DC ever.

Back
Top Bottom