Walgreens & Their Theft Policy... What's up w/ it?

why do people care so much about big corp/pharma?
they don't give a fuh about us. Especially walgreens/cvs with their long *** receipts. They the biggest drug pushers and glad to see them get outta dodge here in cali.

they don't give a fuh about us. Especially walgreens/cvs with their long *** receipts. They the biggest drug pushers and glad to see them get outta dodge here in cali.

Stores like that keep getting robbed, eventually they might close down which isn’t good for people who need access to those pharmacies or access to some kind of grocery store. Big Pharma bad, yes but people still need their meds to live, function.

Bruh

Imagine living in a place where Walgreen's is the only pharmacy within walking distance or accessible through public transportation.

There was a CVS that was gonna get shut down in Inglewood, but they kept it open because it was the only one within a 5 mile radius.

IDGAF about these company's execs, but they serve a purpose and their removing stores from a neighborhood actually hurts the residents.

see if we were talking about Mama Candy Lady's Corner Store y'all would have a point about maybe scaring off business but please believe these massive multinational corporations will ALWAYS find a way to put their products EVERYWHERE.

searchbox "share of throat" then tell me corporations will ever ever EVER miss any opportunity to expand into "underserved markets."

Bruh

Imagine living in a place where Walgreen's is the only pharmacy within walking distance or accessible through public transportation.

There was a CVS that was gonna get shut down in Inglewood, but they kept it open because it was the only one within a 5 mile radius.

IDGAF about these company's execs, but they serve a purpose and their removing stores from a neighborhood actually hurts the residents.
5 mile radius??? cmon bruh lol. u will survive. if not then take yo *** to the ER. consumerism got a lotta people and their anxiety acting up

nah.. people need to change their way of living and not feel dependent on substances
1687830466412.gif

nah.. people need to change their way of living and not feel dependent on substances

Idealistically, yeah that’s how it should be. But not everyone takes meds because of bad decisions they’ve made health wise. Sometimes people are born with certain conditions or randomly develop issues. Everything isn’t easily fixed by eating kale and going for a jog. That’s crazy.

Idealistically, yeah that’s how it should be. But not everyone takes meds because of bad decisions they’ve made health wise. Sometimes people are born with certain conditions or randomly develop issues. Everything isn’t easily fixed by eating kale and going for a jog. That’s crazy.
Not tryna be that guy but that's human interference with nature. Nature weeds out the unfit.

Modern medicine is keeping people alive who go on to reproduce and pass on those genetic conditions.

Case in point, you have all these people in the west with allergies of some kind. I didn't know allergies existed until I came to the US.

what's crazy is feeling emotional over something that didn't physically hurt u. when you see someone steal from walgreens do you need a bandaid for your eyeballs??

Not tryna be that guy but that's human interference with nature. Nature weeds out the unfit.

Modern medicine is keeping people alive who go on to reproduce and pass on those genetic conditions.

Case in point, you have all these people in the west with allergies of some kind. I didn't know allergies existed until I came to the US.
i was on meds for the longest with a heredity condition. 24hr walgreens and cvs was always on my radar. Then i decided to make a lifestyle change and realized i was a dope head

Ahhh, Darwinism. Let them die, okay.

what's crazy is feeling emotional over something that didn't physically hurt u. when you see someone steal from walgreens do you need a bandaid for your eyeballs??

I’m not feeling emotional, this is a random convo on a sneaker forum. I’ve seen people steal in person many times. I didn’t stop them, I didn’t alert security when it happened. But I know in NYC, a lot of these stores/pharmacies have closed down due to rampant theft. And these stores serve communities that need access to meds. The Darwinistic approach sounds cool until it’s your loved ones on the chopping block.

. And these stores serve communities
man these stores don't give a fuh about no dam communities lol. got y'all thinking its thefts that's making them move. Here in cali newsom told em to leave because of the abortion pill and its distribution

man these stores don't give a fuh about no dam communities lol. got y'all thinking its thefts that's making them move. Here in cali newsom told em to leave because of the abortion pill and its distribution

I can’t speak for other areas but here in NYC, stores like Walgreens/Duane Reade have been closing down left and right. Some stores can’t keep merch on the floor from the rampant theft. What the stores care about is making money. And what the community cares about is having their needs met.

I can’t speak for other areas but here in NYC, stores like Walgreens/Duane Reade have been closing down left and right. Some stores can’t keep merch on the floor from the rampant theft. What the stores care about is making money. And what the community cares about is having their needs met.
we'll be okay if the nearest pharmacy isn't in 5 mile proximity. Growing up in the 80s90s i don't ever remember seeing so many pharmacies. maybe the new policies of america is making us sick

The nearby target gets cleaned out as well
Last time i was there a bunch of kids cleared out the cosmetics section

Back
Top Bottom