Walgreens & Their Theft Policy... What's up w/ it?

i don't eat anything from McDonalds but ice cream from mcdonalds is like finding a full size run of Off White jordans at footlocker. Their machine is broken more than Anthony Davis

because them machines be dirty af

that moldy *** ice cream aint no treat

although i do miss mcflurrys

Just get a frosty instead, ain't never had a problem at Wendy's. Wait they still have frostys? Haven't gotten one in years with the keychain.

How is that possible?

You talking pharmacist or just general store clerks?
Man some people be out of work bc they wanna be. Got a family member that just lived off unemployment for a year during the pandemic bc he was “tired”….the government too lenient. Every McDonald’s I pass has a sign that says “now hiring - interviews on the spot” but can’t nobody find a job? >D

7B6DF36E-51ED-40D8-B0DF-4F3939DED7D9.jpeg

Last edited:

not sure what they can actually do to the thief
he'll probably be a that same store again

Last edited:
My local Target up the street doesn’t play. This happened a few years back and remember the commotion...

I must say, this is one of the dumbest and most wasteful use of resources I have ever seen. You'd think he murdered his family.

not sure what they can actually do to the thief
he'll probably be a that same store again

"aha, I'll be back!"

just out of curiosity, what do y'all think companies should do to curb this type of theft?

Honestly like marikomorose marikomorose said, not much they can do bc it’s systematic

but if I owned one of these stores and was coming from the perspective of wanting to keep my store open I wouldn’t let them leave the store (lock the sliding door ****) unless they put the **** back :lol: once they refuse we calling the cops on yo ***** *** while you beg to leave

1624153469427.jpeg

vibes :lol:

This is def some Walgreens policy and it's been like that for years.
I remember back in the day (late 90's or early 00's) I was with a group of kids from the neighborhhood just walking around and causing chaos and one of the dudes went inside a Walgreens and walked out with a boom box like nothing

In my state, we have 20-25 time repeat offenders still out on the streets. Thanks aclu and catch and release. We’re close to sf.

Incompetence is claimed and they are back out ready to do it again. Why are we so ready to help the ones who don’t give a crap?
We started bail reform before NYC and no one had learned. Taxes just increase to handle it all

why even behave?

Honestly like marikomorose marikomorose said, not much they can do bc it’s systematic

but if I owned one of these stores and was coming from the perspective of wanting to keep my store open I wouldn’t let them leave the store (lock the sliding door ****) unless they put the **** back :lol: once they refuse we calling the cops on yo ***** *** while you beg to leave

1624153469427.jpeg

vibes :lol:

Would You be willing to go toe to toe with folks?

Back
Top Bottom