Walking Around the House Nude Appreciation

no I am not the type of person that sleeps around sorry! I was living in Tenn at the time, Smyrna to be exact and the air conditioner broke and the summersdown there are HOT as hell!!! I had 2 fans going and it was late night and I had to use the bathroom so I figured what the hell I'll just run to mybathroom (yes I had my own bathroom). I did not expect that, I expected the perv to be sleeping! Never again will I ever be nude in someone else's houseother than my own!

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

pics

why would you want to see dudes walking around a house naked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sitting nude in my living room, its almost noon.. I wonder whats on the Tube? Maybe they'll show some boobs.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

This is where HAVING YOUR OWN PLACE rocks! Walking around nude when you wake up to get a quick drink or to go to the bathroom is great. I made the mistake of doing it at my friends uncles house. PEEPING TOM!!!!!!!! PERV!!!! i called him out on it and he denied it what the hell!!!!

familyguybestofherbert.jpg

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Sometimes, but most the time I be in my boxer briefs.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

This is where HAVING YOUR OWN PLACE rocks! Walking around nude when you wake up to get a quick drink or to go to the bathroom is great. I made the mistake of doing it at my friends uncles house. PEEPING TOM!!!!!!!! PERV!!!! i called him out on it and he denied it what the hell!!!!

why would you even be walking around naked in your friends uncles place???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, he's gay. Check the avy.

roll.gif
cold

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Buzz_%28150_x_255%29.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

why would you even be walking around naked in your friends uncles place???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, he's gay. Check the avy.

Duke acting offended
indifferent.gif

My girl is always walking around naked I do it sometimes but most of the times I have to wear boxers. She even cooks naked which is the sexiest thing ever.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

pimp.gif

Skid marks are not appreciated.

I actually think they're attractive..

But, I like to run up and down the stairs nude. Closest feeling to flying, honestly.

And the funny thing is, some of my neighbors are astronomers. (nah, I'm j/p)

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by eye see soles

pimp.gif

Skid marks are not appreciated.

I actually think they're attractive..

But, I like to run up and down the stairs nude. Closest feeling to flying, honestly.

And the funny thing is, some of my neighbors are astronomers. (nah, I'm j/p)
F9P004AFJ7PNJZ9.MEDIUM.jpg

no QFT. running up and down stairs nude is a damn good feeling. get a nice little breeze flowing down there. much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom