Walking Around the House Nude Appreciation

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I recommend that everyone try this atleast once in their lives.

The freedom that you feel cannot be described, now i understand why there are nudist in the world

This is where HAVING YOUR OWN PLACE rocks! Walking around nude when you wake up to get a quick drink or to go to the bathroom is great. I made the mistake ofdoing it at my friends uncles house. PEEPING TOM!!!!!!!! PERV!!!! i called him out on it and he denied it what the hell!!!!

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

This is where HAVING YOUR OWN PLACE rocks! Walking around nude when you wake up to get a quick drink or to go to the bathroom is great. I made the mistake of doing it at my friends uncles house. PEEPING TOM!!!!!!!! PERV!!!! i called him out on it and he denied it what the hell!!!!
Buzz_(150_x_255).jpg

This is where HAVING YOUR OWN PLACE rocks! Walking around nude when you wake up to get a quick drink or to go to the bathroom is great. I made the mistake of doing it at my friends uncles house. PEEPING TOM!!!!!!!! PERV!!!! i called him out on it and he denied it what the hell!!!!

why would you even be walking around naked in your friends uncles place???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, he's gay. Check the avy.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, he's gay. Check the avy.

son, i know. but why his friends UNCLES place...

Bad N fluenz: are you getting it from his uncle? and you couldnt wait a few more days?
nerd.gif

dudes stay going at him anytime he posts
eyes.gif
smh.gif

but yeah it should only be done in your own home...I never walk around nude though...boxers at the least

Back
Top Bottom