WALL STREET (1987) - Appreciation

wall_street.jpg

wallstreet460.jpg

Gordon-gecko_l.jpg

gordon_gekko.jpg

I love this movie
pimp.gif

we watched this in my business class when learning about stocks.. great movie.

m.douglas was something like a playa with them fly suits to!

wall street 2 coming out in the near future.

http://hollywoodinsider.e...2009/04/wall-street.html

[h3]'Wall Street 2': Oliver Stone, Michael Douglas to return for sequel, Shia LaBeouf in talks[/h3]
Apr 28, 2009, 03:56 PM | by Nicole Sperling

Categories: Movie Biz

The much-discussed Wall Street sequel is getting closer to launch, EW has learned. Michael Douglas will return as corporate raider Gordon Gekko, the role for which he won the 1987 Best Actor Oscar, and Oliver Stone will be back as the director of the followup to the movie that put the phrase "Greed is good" into the popular lexicon. Shia LaBeouf is in talks to play a young trader in Wall Street 2, which is set 20 years after the first installment. The film's plot will revolve around Gekko's life after he gets out of jail during the current economic climate. "I think it's time to take another hard look at trading and the economy and what went wrong in the last few years," said Douglas Monday night during the premiere of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. "Everybody's talking about the economy and people are scrutinizing it. Whenever I mention Wall Street 2, everybody goes, 'Yeah. Interesting. I'd see that.'" Edward R. Pressman is producing the film, whose latest screenplay draft was written by Allan Loeb (21). (Additional reporting by Carrie Bell)

its only on VHS...at least thats what Blockbuster said. I needed to see it after the Hot 97 freestyle.

WHATTTT. this is my my third favorite film ever, stone and douglas are coming back!? just epic.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

wall street 2 coming out in the near future.

http://hollywoodinsider.e...2009/04/wall-street.html

[h3]'Wall Street 2': Oliver Stone, Michael Douglas to return for sequel, Shia LaBeouf in talks[/h3]
Apr 28, 2009, 03:56 PM | by Nicole Sperling

Categories: Movie Biz

The much-discussed Wall Street sequel is getting closer to launch, EW has learned. Michael Douglas will return as corporate raider Gordon Gekko, the role for which he won the 1987 Best Actor Oscar, and Oliver Stone will be back as the director of the followup to the movie that put the phrase "Greed is good" into the popular lexicon. Shia LaBeouf is in talks to play a young trader in Wall Street 2, which is set 20 years after the first installment. The film's plot will revolve around Gekko's life after he gets out of jail during the current economic climate. "I think it's time to take another hard look at trading and the economy and what went wrong in the last few years," said Douglas Monday night during the premiere of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. "Everybody's talking about the economy and people are scrutinizing it. Whenever I mention Wall Street 2, everybody goes, 'Yeah. Interesting. I'd see that.'" Edward R. Pressman is producing the film, whose latest screenplay draft was written by Allan Loeb (21). (Additional reporting by Carrie Bell)
yah I can't remember what I was watching yesterday but I saw an interview with Michael Douglas and he mentioned they were doig that

It's funny I was looking for where to quickly stream this Movie for the past 30 minutes.

The current economic crisis will boost sales for WS2.

I don't want a sequel, theyre just going to ruin the movie and ruin my whole love for WALL STREET.

YO! As a young Sartorialist, and a Dandy still in infancy, I appreciate this movie if for nothing more than Mr. Gekko's wardrobe. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom