retro23.cjb.net
[/td] [td]
dr_klutz@hotmail.com
[/td] [td]
taglin13
[/td] [/tr][/table]

way 2 go E....
do the damn thang
[h4]Kareem Rush. I Get Chills Thinking About Him in Purple and Gold.[/h4] [h6]Your body is weak; give up trying to control it---if you are afraid, if you wonder without reason or answers, if you walk without hope or encouragement, if you ache and bleed without sympathy--do not try to change fear to anger, blood to water, or despair to hope--your feelings are natural. Instead, forget yourself and listen to your spirit--that little voice that says to turn and fight, to go on, when every bone in your body says to turn and run away; the voice that knows which path to follow--feel the pain, feel the fear, feel the doubt, but then just forget your own security, close your eyes, and just jump.[/h6]

ETMJ.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color=008800]henz0@aol.com...
[color=FFFF00] cLoset look like i keep gettin traded from team 2 team...
the govt. know the kid been lovin the dough, since i was movin white off the curb like shovelin snow[/color][/color]

I love the WSJ......no ,not from this article either, I just love that paper, so much useful information

great job with the article, good luck with college.....and start stocking some Furys in your store!
"You can prance, and you can dance, but when it comes to relations...keep it in your pants!" - Kurt Angle http:www.justinrivet.homestead.com/main.html

i just finished the article.thats really cool.man.bigs ups.lol kinda bitter sweet becuz its good seeing us kicks collectors get props and bitter cuz my dads no on my butt over not doing anything like starting a website.o well.holla back.

Lexx
PLEASE BELIEVE IT, BELIEVE IT PLEASE-EMAIL:imshort222@aol.com,AIM:imshort222

go ewayz!u doin huge things (no homo)....ur gona be this really successful businessman in the future....lol give me a job when u get real big.
[h2]Okayyyyy....u lookin at a coast to coast G i got luv but i still stash tha toasta closely....
please believe it believe it please....[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom