Wallet Question? Coach is for guys too?

So I needed a new Wallet and for Christmas my mom got me a Coach wallet, is it cool for guys to rock Coach? I know, "just do you" etc. But I justwanna know if its common since I only see girls rock Coach gear.TIA.

Yea get the matching chucks too
pimp.gif

My ex gave me a plain black leather wallet (no monogram or anything) from Coach probably three years ago. Pretty much in the exact same condition that it wasin the day that I got it, and it's been through some reaaal crazy stuff.
laugh.gif

So
pimp.gif
to you, Angie.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Coach is like Chrysler. A poor man's bentley.

I rock with Gucci mang

Originally Posted by kien

I rock with Gucci mang

Thats what I wanted but im in college and cant afford to spend 300 on a wallet. Now in 3 years when I get out of Law school I will be rocking Gucci haha.

Coach is fine.
Yeah females typically sport the monogram stuff, but Coach has a lot of plain, simple items for men.

It's not common though, because too many guys think it's a stictly femal brand.

it's alright.

my mom got me one 2 years back and it's still doing alright.

it's just plain black, with a (very) little coach logo on the inside.

i mean if i had my choice, i'd have a nice lv or gucci, but i mean if it's just gonne be plain... then just do whatever you want

Originally Posted by TheyCallMeFresh

Coach is fine.
Yeah females typically sport the monogram stuff, but Coach has a lot of plain, simple items for men.

It's not common though, because too many guys think it's a stictly femal brand.
Agreed. I wouldn't have bought it for myself (it was like $150), but it's really nice. I'm not at all ashamed of it.

Interesting.

I got a Victoria's Secret FOR HIM cologne for Christmas and I don't know how to feel about it.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by kien

I rock with Gucci mang

Thats what I wanted but im in college and cant afford to spend 300 on a wallet. Now in 3 years when I get out of Law school I will be rocking Gucci haha.
Gucci craftsmanship and material has slacked alot as of late. I wouldn't even buy their wallets unless you like the name or their pattern.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Interesting.

I got a Victoria's Secret FOR HIM cologne for Christmas and I don't know how to feel about it.
laugh.gif
Most members will not get that.

Back
Top Bottom