WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

I singed up as well: sizeTENS

Would've preferred to use a name other than my NT name - any way to change it later?

username stepinitup

same as this one

nerd.gif

Good Luck!

Very nice start.

Just signed up

USERNAME - deemster

I'll be putting tons of things up fs/ft

I'll even mention it to acouple people!

- Aldric.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Damn I thought this was a site where you could buy and sell dress clothing. Like suits and shoes. Would've used a site like that. Not sure if this site really fulfills a void.
Yeah that's what I was expecting too.

With the name "wallstreetwear" a trading site for professionals, maybe even geared towards younger professionals who are on a budget. The name isvery misleading but I'm willing to bet if you actually tailor your website (pun intended) in a professionaldirection, you will get a lot of hits due to the originality.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Damn I thought this was a site where you could buy and sell dress clothing. Like suits and shoes. Would've used a site like that. Not sure if this site really fulfills a void.

With the name "wallstreetwear" a trading site for professionals, maybe even geared towards younger professionals who are on a budget. The name is very misleading but I'm willing to bet if you actually tailor your website (pun intended) in a professional direction, you will get a lot of hits due to the originality.

AGREED x 1000 .... I work on Wall Street and clicked on the site and said to myself hmmm there is nothing for me here .. I don't buy Jordans anymore..
eyes.gif

Good site, but honestly I don't see how these type of websites could survive now a days... Just look at ebay, there's no good way to keep people fromscamming on these types of sites, would love to use this website but would be too afraid of being scammed to be honest.

I've taken a few secs to look at it. I will sign up later when time is available.

Without cutting into your space, are you all looking for investors, partners, or anything?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

With the name "wallstreetwear" a trading site for professionals, maybe even geared towards younger professionals who are on a budget. The name is very misleading but I'm willing to bet if you actually tailor your website (pun intended) in a professional direction, you will get a lot of hits due to the originality.

AGREED x 1000 .... I work on Wall Street and clicked on the site and said to myself hmmm there is nothing for me here .. I don't buy Jordans anymore ..
eyes.gif
Def agree

Just joined, user name: Jovo

Do you guys charge fees for buying and selling?
You guys should create some kind of grouping of a location, for local pick ups.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

username: YoungSleezy

RFX45 wrote:

RFX45

Originally Posted by TuBbBbBbY

username: twelve

i like the site. best of luck.
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

username stepinitup

same as this one

nerd.gif

StaXX wrote:
DStaXX

Good luck.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Just joined
GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by dyzzle

signed up

dyzzle

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Looks dope I registered iLLW1LLiam

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Just signed up
JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Just joined, user name: Jovo

Do you guys charge fees for buying and selling?
You guys should create some kind of grouping of a location, for local pick ups.

I upgraded ^ your accounts with free premium subscriptions. THanks for joining guys.

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

only u.s and canada? can i register if i'm in the uk?

You should still be able to register. We are working on adding additional cities and countrys. Let me know if you having any problems. Thx

Back
Top Bottom