WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Looks good but we need a way of making sure we won't get scammed. Also would be nice if the stuff could be organized by size.
Thanks for the suggestions. We are working on adding some new features, check back soon.

Just signed up under the name [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dirtylicious[/color]...
tongue.gif

Also, I definitely agree with some of the opinions that have already been voiced concerning how misleading the site name is. It's great that there isanother outlet for selling, purchasing, and trading "street-wear-brands" but, the reality is that none of this is new, original, and orgroundbreaking.

I think you and your partner should definitely consider a making a "section" that truly caters to young professions who just might be hailing fromprofessional communities like Wall Street.

Awesome site though...

signed up: EGHCKK

I like the site layout and the site has potential. Good luck.

re: Dirtylicious

We appreciate everyones opinions. I've heard the wallstreet comparison when we first started, from people that work on wallstreet, so its nothing new.Although we never called the idea original or groundbreaking, there was a need for a alternative from the usual suspects like ebay craigslist etc. Apparentlythere seems to be a market for it since there are a few brands with simialar concepts within the niche. The site is young and it can still grow, keep watching.

I'm digging the site. I signed up Username:CodyJ1326. I got a bunch of stuff Im gonna throw on there soon. Good luck bro.

Originally Posted by codyj1326

I'm digging the site. I signed up Username:CodyJ1326. I got a bunch of stuff Im gonna throw on there soon. Good luck bro.

Originally Posted by gaut24

good luck with your website! i registered...username is gotgaut

I upgraded both of your accounts with free premium seller subscriptions. Thx

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

im having trouble registering - it keeps telling me to enter my postal code but there is no where to enter it.

What country are you entering? Canada?

I just might use this site for my size 11 alt's. Can you upgrade me?
My username is WaveyJonesLocke (because I couldn't add an "r" at the end). Thanks

Yeah, I'm getting the same postal code error when attempting to register from Canada.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I just might use this site for my size 11 alt's. Can you upgrade me?
My username is WaveyJonesLocke (because I couldn't add an "r" at the end). Thanks
I just upgraded your account, use the premium post when you go to sell a item. Thx for joining.

username: LOENDRADIO

Site looks good, I'm already gonna buy something and I'll probably throw a bunch of stuff up soon after I clean. Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom