Walmart Announcer Tells Black People to Leave Store

Haha we had something similiar to this at my work. We had A rookie cashier come over the intercom and say "who the $&@? is this? Quit $&@?!$ with me" everbody heard it but the manager!

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Was this really on the news?

Have people really become this sensitive?

What city was this in?
I didnt watch the vid btw.
Errrrr...they probably didnt know it was a joke or not?
eyes.gif

But by the times the news were reported, the fact that it was a joke would have been established.

I just dont find it necessary for the news to report dumb jokes like this one. It does nothing but add fuel to the fire.
Ex: Just by looking at the title of this thread one would think that wal mart has established a new policy against black customers.

I could picture the news flash now...

"Black people, no longer welcome at Wal Mart"
Great way to get people mad over a dumb joke by some clown.

u said you didnt watch the vid but you're calling what the person did a "joke"...

All signs point to a prank.
You cant possibly tell me you believe that this announcement was in accordance with new Wal Mart policy.

Leave it to the media to sensationalize the title and make it seem like this was done by Wal Mart management.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Was this really on the news?

Have people really become this sensitive?

What city was this in?
I didnt watch the vid btw.
Errrrr...they probably didnt know it was a joke or not?
eyes.gif

But by the times the news were reported, the fact that it was a joke would have been established.

I just dont find it necessary for the news to report dumb jokes like this one. It does nothing but add fuel to the fire.
Ex: Just by looking at the title of this thread one would think that wal mart has established a new policy against black customers.

I could picture the news flash now...

"Black people, no longer welcome at Wal Mart"
Great way to get people mad over a dumb joke by some clown.

u said you didnt watch the vid but you're calling what the person did a "joke"...

All signs point to a prank.
You cant possibly tell me you believe that this announcement was in accordance with new Wal Mart policy.

Leave it to the media to sensationalize the title and make it seem like this was done by Wal Mart management.
i know it was a prank but it's still unacceptable

I'm black but I'm
roll.gif

Racism is so funny to me,

how bold people are..

how ignorant and arrogant people are.

Comedy!

It amazes me how people can be so ignorant, and in this day in age no less.

What kind of mindset are you in, to make an announcement like that
laugh.gif

You would've never heard about this story if it said "Walmart announcer tells white people to leave store."

#justsayin'.

Although,
Racism is so funny to me,

yall are stupid. obviously its a joke anyone can see that. it wasn't a racist angry tone and it was out of the blue.

if I was in the store I would be like whaaaaat. damn this kid is getting fired. Not butt hurt about what he said

and who knows maybe it was an emergency, an airbone virus that attacks only blacks and he just wanted to save lives.

I'm averse to making normative statements, but Black people shouldn't be offended by stupidity like this.

Back
Top Bottom