Walmart no receipt policy?!

Joined May 24, 2008
I got a ps3 game as a gift but the person didnt know i have xbox 360.
so im planning to visit wal mart and see if they will swap it for me

anyone know if they will?

Joined Aug 20, 2003
yea u should be good. they may give u a store credit but that's not too bad u could always flip it.... but yea they take ya license I believe

Joined Jun 8, 2005
They'll do it as long as it isn't open. Hell, they'll probably do it if it is open. Walmart's return policy is veeeeery easy to exploit. I remember back in the day when I got an Xbox for like $40 by making use of their return policy.

Joined May 26, 2003
you're good, as long as they carry the game...they'll ask for your ID though, as per policy

Joined May 24, 2008
Damn, just went to walmart and the manager said the wouldnt honor it.
She lied by saying i need to have a receipt for it.
and i was like i read ur no-recepit policy on website and she tried to lie by saying we dont carry this game when i JUST saw the game on the shelf -_-

but then again this was in rich neighborhood's walmart.. i might hit up ghetto walmart with hoboz and shhh

Joined Dec 31, 2006
Originally Posted by freshKRN

Damn, just went to walmart and the manager said the wouldnt honor it.
She lied by saying i need to have a receipt for it.
and i was like i read ur no-recepit policy on website and she tried to lie by saying we dont carry this game when i JUST saw the game on the shelf -_-

but then again this was in rich neighborhood's walmart.. i might hit up ghetto walmart with hoboz and shhh
Should have called that 1800 number on the register.
Actually, go back and call that number while you're in the store. Works like a charm.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now