"Wanna be study buddies?"............................."Cool. hit me up some time"

devil.gif

best game ever...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Is that you in the avatar? If so............................. friendzone
I take it you're into a different type of man then? Lucky me, seeing as how I like girls and all... Good luck with that... I'm all for youpeople getting married and all, if that matters.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Is that you in the avatar? If so............................. friendzone
First reply too. This thread never stood a chance.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by shaolin

Lock this garbage up.
yup...
after the the 1st reply it was done for...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
not to mention Nt'ers would take shot at david for the 4000 post retirement, and the fact that OP is known to be sensitive and take stuff toheart and retaliate.

laugh.gif

Well, at least he let you know there's no intimacy involved anymore.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Lock this garbage up.
yup...
after the the 1st reply it was done for...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
not to mention Nt'ers would take shot at david for the 4000 post retirement, and the fact that OP is known to be sensitive and take stuff to heart and retaliate.
Oh, word? That's a first. I don't take none of this +##! sensitively at all bruh bruh. I like toargue as much as the next NTer though. Big whoop. If it wasn't so many people on the offensive, I wouldn't be so defensive. Duh, that's commonsense. In reality though, if I address 3 of the 56 replies that people post that are directed to/about me, I seemsensitive. It's a lose/lose Whatever....

Seriously though, stop making so many threads. They're all the same exact #$+$ too, which is even more frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom