Want to know how Chris Angel walks on water and levitates?

cool!
i remember watching this as a kid and hearing that the masked magician was getting death threats for revealing secrets

I figured that's why he is the masked magician.

i remember one episode when i was a kid and he took off his mask at the end of the series, it was a dark asian guy with make up

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

The walking on water vid, Chris Angel dropped his shoe where there is glass? And the shoe sank to the bottom. wttff
cmon thats ez after seeing the vid. that glass just had a hole cut through it and chris knew which one it was and where to step.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

eek.gif
When did they start making new episodes of the magic trick revealing show? I used love watching them.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Fox back in the day was the #*!#![/color]

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

The walking on water vid, Chris Angel dropped his shoe where there is glass? And the shoe sank to the bottom. wttff
Did you even watch the second vid? There's gaps. Why do you think he took such a huge step. Not to mention in the end he's about to take astep and there's no glass so he just steps onto the side of the pool.

I knew the walking on water one, but never knew the levitation one. Good to know. And Chris Angel is weak. I also think it was on NT where someone showed thepics of him "disappearing" through some smoke, but some camera angle showed the bs. The barricades seem connected, but aren't Then the audience(if real) can only watch from a certain spot and can't tell that dude just drives straight and doesn't even do anything, but the angles make it looklike he disappears.

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

cool!
i remember watching this as a kid and hearing that the masked magician was getting death threats for revealing secrets
yeah the magicians Alliance wants the masked magician dead. the mask magician was blackballed from the alliance and was no longer able to do magic so he became a rogue magician and started exposing their secrets.
a9b154eedaa472142eba50a2b57f5e2a0f24afc.jpg

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

That masked magician received mad death threats for making these shows
eek.gif
NT DETECTIVES, FIND OUT WHO HE IS

edit: nevermind, 10 years late -

i actually saw that on tv before too
laugh.gif

WHEN CHRIS ANGEL FLYS OFF THE ROOF IN THAT ONE EP

YOU CAN SEE THE WIRES IN A FEW SHOTS

I SAW AND WAS LIKE ....LOL

COME ON LEAST GET IT RIGHT

BUT THE AVG. AMERICAN ISNT GOING TO TO SEE THAT THO

All I have to say is DUH. Anyone who thought this stuff was real deserves to be slapped.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Now can someone explain David Blaine, please?
Same thing, all angles, camera work and actors.

Some things David Blaine does are real I guess like being frozen for some amount number of time.

But thats not really magic, at the end of the day its all fake well at least the magic tricks.

I got to say though when it come to street magicians or just in general Chris Angel is the wackest I've ever seen

david blaine is coolor because he does alot of street magic.plus most of his magic are endruance drills which are tight

but does this magician wear a mask in fear of him getting killed?

Back
Top Bottom