Want to know what celeb stalking ******s think of shoe collectors?

F these morons. As a white person myself, I HATE when other white people say such stupid idiotic stuff. I for one am not racist and am very disappointed in howclosed-minded so many Caucasians are. I wish racist ***holes like this would get a life and open up their shallow little minds.

I should mention I am eagerly anticipating rocking the XX3s. I'll be picking up the stealths on release day for sure.

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

niketalk is takin over, for real

Edit: this is the cross-over we've all been waiting for
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

THAT is Hilarious...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

35. You honkies just can't let black people have nothing! I have seen a few whites wearing jordons in my life time... what makes you think that only people on welfare and drug dealers where jordons... RACIST MUTHA****** GOD sees your heart! You can't hide behind a computer screen forever...I am a black female and most of my friends are white... but coming to TMZ makes me want to fire all of there$+*%%!. ARE ALL WHITE FOLKS LIKE THIS???? I just can not believe how stupid and RACIST you guys sound... Hell I'm sure you'll spend more than $200 on your meth addictions, or better yet on your tanning addictions. Just think about it you fry your skin and end up with cancer and big wreckles just to fit in... whats the difference if a black kid wants to be like MIKE! Some of you wish you had darker skin and fuller lips... You pay for that right?? ( boob jobs, tanning, lip injections, butt implants etc).... to each its own!!! NOT EVERYBODY THAT PURCHASE JORDAN'S ARE ON WELFARE OR ARE DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!! And if I remember correctly someone said somrthing about METH!!!! Yall no good and well that METH is a white folk drug!!!!!! And where would you Meth Heads be without your drug dealer?? Probably tryin to cook it up your damn self!!! Freakin Red neck trailor trash hgonkies!!! How do u like that?? U ALLLLLLLL are racist! I will probably hit the next white trash I see! Don't be up set with us cause we don't where old worn out chuck tailors I'd rather have a pair of jordans anyday!!! HEY WHITE TRASH???? Your mommas gettin holes in her face from all the METH think about saving some money to patch that%+*% up!!!!!!
Posted at 2:01PM on Jan 9th 2008 by ME my SELF and I
OH MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Entertainment!
roll.gif

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
Well said Bo55Diesel.

As for the Me my SELF and I, well, don't fight fire with fire. You sound just as ignorant as the people you are clling ignorant. There is a lot of irony in your rambling.

Iron Man -
Holy Cow! I misread the comment and made a post that was incorrect.

Thanks for the reply and I apologize for misconstruing your post!
happy.gif

ErictheWindow wrote:
he's talking to me my self and i
Thanks!

I misread and I apologized above!

For some reason my brain jammed up and I did not realize he was referencing a previous post; I thought he was saying "As for myself" in the form ofthe commonly spoken, but infrequently typed, expression "Me, myself, and I." I dropped the ball. I admit it, I did 20 push-ups, and I promise tonever fumble again coach!
laugh.gif

I hope nobody takes any of that too seriously. What the hell do you expect from people that care bout Paris Hilton?!?

NY GIANTS 11 throwin it down for all sneakerheads worldwide!
[bill walton]Throw It Down Big Man, Throw It Down![Bill Walton]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

35. You honkies just can't let black people have nothing! I have seen a few whites wearing jordons in my life time... what makes you think that only people on welfare and drug dealers where jordons... RACIST MUTHA****** GOD sees your heart! You can't hide behind a computer screen forever...I am a black female and most of my friends are white... but coming to TMZ makes me want to fire all of there$+*%%!. ARE ALL WHITE FOLKS LIKE THIS???? I just can not believe how stupid and RACIST you guys sound... Hell I'm sure you'll spend more than $200 on your meth addictions, or better yet on your tanning addictions. Just think about it you fry your skin and end up with cancer and big wreckles just to fit in... whats the difference if a black kid wants to be like MIKE! Some of you wish you had darker skin and fuller lips... You pay for that right?? ( boob jobs, tanning, lip injections, butt implants etc).... to each its own!!! NOT EVERYBODY THAT PURCHASE JORDAN'S ARE ON WELFARE OR ARE DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!! And if I remember correctly someone said somrthing about METH!!!! Yall no good and well that METH is a white folk drug!!!!!! And where would you Meth Heads be without your drug dealer?? Probably tryin to cook it up your damn self!!! Freakin Red neck trailor trash hgonkies!!! How do u like that?? U ALLLLLLLL are racist! I will probably hit the next white trash I see! Don't be up set with us cause we don't where old worn out chuck tailors I'd rather have a pair of jordans anyday!!! HEY WHITE TRASH???? Your mommas gettin holes in her face from all the METH think about saving some money to patch that%+*% up!!!!!!
OH MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Entertainment!
roll.gif

Wow that was pretty "dope"
laugh.gif
:

35. You honkies just can't let black people have nothing! I have seen a few whites wearing jordons in my life time... what makes you think that only people on welfare and drug dealers where jordons... RACIST MUTHA****** GOD sees your heart! You can't hide behind a computer screen forever...I am a black female and most of my friends are white... but coming to TMZ makes me want to fire all of there#%@++*. ARE ALL WHITE FOLKS LIKE THIS???? I just can not believe how stupid and RACIST you guys sound... Hell I'm sure you'll spend more than $200 on your meth addictions, or better yet on your tanning addictions. Just think about it you fry your skin and end up with cancer and big wreckles just to fit in... whats the difference if a black kid wants to be like MIKE! Some of you wish you had darker skin and fuller lips... You pay for that right?? ( boob jobs, tanning, lip injections, butt implants etc).... to each its own!!! NOT EVERYBODY THAT PURCHASE JORDAN'S ARE ON WELFARE OR ARE DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!! And if I remember correctly someone said somrthing about METH!!!! Yall no good and well that METH is a white folk drug!!!!!! And where would you Meth Heads be without your drug dealer?? Probably tryin to cook it up your damn self!!! Freakin Red neck trailor trash hgonkies!!! How do u like that?? U ALLLLLLLL are racist! I will probably hit the next white trash I see! Don't be up set with us cause we don't where old worn out chuck tailors I'd rather have a pair of jordans anyday!!! HEY WHITE TRASH???? Your mommas gettin holes in her face from all the METH think about saving some money to patch that%+*% up!!!!!!
OH MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow...good response but very ironic...so is she trying to fight racism with racism? that is the real problem with america...people dont know how toact...that is why my latino a** stays quiet...

roll.gif
HybridSoldier23 wrote:

35. You honkies just can't let black people have nothing! I have seen a few whites wearing jordons in my life time... what makes you think that only people on welfare and drug dealers where jordons... RACIST MUTHA****** GOD sees your heart! You can't hide behind a computer screen forever...I am a black female and most of my friends are white... but coming to TMZ makes me want to fire all of there*$%$$+. ARE ALL WHITE FOLKS LIKE THIS???? I just can not believe how stupid and RACIST you guys sound... Hell I'm sure you'll spend more than $200 on your meth addictions, or better yet on your tanning addictions. Just think about it you fry your skin and end up with cancer and big wreckles just to fit in... whats the difference if a black kid wants to be like MIKE! Some of you wish you had darker skin and fuller lips... You pay for that right?? ( boob jobs, tanning, lip injections, butt implants etc).... to each its own!!! NOT EVERYBODY THAT PURCHASE JORDAN'S ARE ON WELFARE OR ARE DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!! And if I remember correctly someone said somrthing about METH!!!! Yall no good and well that METH is a white folk drug!!!!!! And where would you Meth Heads be without your drug dealer?? Probably tryin to cook it up your damn self!!! Freakin Red neck trailor trash hgonkies!!! How do u like that?? U ALLLLLLLL are racist! I will probably hit the next white trash I see! Don't be up set with us cause we don't where old worn out chuck tailors I'd rather have a pair of jordans anyday!!! HEY WHITE TRASH???? Your mommas gettin holes in her face from all the METH think about saving some money to patch that%+*% up!!!!!!
OH MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
I didnt see that one... classic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vick619

35. You honkies just can't let black people have nothing! I have seen a few whites wearing jordons in my life time... what makes you think that only people on welfare and drug dealers where jordons... RACIST MUTHA****** GOD sees your heart! You can't hide behind a computer screen forever...I am a black female and most of my friends are white... but coming to TMZ makes me want to fire all of there#%@++*. ARE ALL WHITE FOLKS LIKE THIS???? I just can not believe how stupid and RACIST you guys sound... Hell I'm sure you'll spend more than $200 on your meth addictions, or better yet on your tanning addictions. Just think about it you fry your skin and end up with cancer and big wreckles just to fit in... whats the difference if a black kid wants to be like MIKE! Some of you wish you had darker skin and fuller lips... You pay for that right?? ( boob jobs, tanning, lip injections, butt implants etc).... to each its own!!! NOT EVERYBODY THAT PURCHASE JORDAN'S ARE ON WELFARE OR ARE DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!! And if I remember correctly someone said somrthing about METH!!!! Yall no good and well that METH is a white folk drug!!!!!! And where would you Meth Heads be without your drug dealer?? Probably tryin to cook it up your damn self!!! Freakin Red neck trailor trash hgonkies!!! How do u like that?? U ALLLLLLLL are racist! I will probably hit the next white trash I see! Don't be up set with us cause we don't where old worn out chuck tailors I'd rather have a pair of jordans anyday!!! HEY WHITE TRASH???? Your mommas gettin holes in her face from all the METH think about saving some money to patch that%+*% up!!!!!!
OH MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow...good response but very ironic...so is she trying to fight racism with racism? that is the real problem with america...people dont know how to act...that is why my latino a** stays quiet...

But, comments like the one above only help their "cause." If you are going to argue at least use proper grammar/punctuation instead of lookinglike a fool.

Looks like they deleted some postings already.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by vick619

OH MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow...good response but very ironic...so is she trying to fight racism with racism? that is the real problem with america...people dont know how to act...that is why my latino a** stays quiet...

But, comments like the one above only help their "cause." If you are going to argue at least use proper grammar/punctuation instead of looking like a fool.

Looks like they deleted some postings already.

if i was trying to write an essay...i probably would....and comments like the one above only amplify racial disagreements...and please do not correctand educated latino again....

Well said Bo55Diesel. That is how you shut down stereotypes; giving them an educated response as opposed to "fighting fire with fire."

The other comments only reinforce the "other" people's perception that the only people that wear Jordans are people from low income families andhoodlums. I've run across a few people like that in my lifetime and the only way you shut them up is by giving them an educated response.

smh.gif
of all the people to hate on sneakers its the ones that idolize overpriced but worthless material items.

at least there is history and some kind of personal motivation in the shoe game. Can you say that about a purse? Maybe a pair of jeans? no you can't.

that in itself is what we pay for when we buy a pair of sneakers. not to have the new hip thing that everyone says you should have
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom