Want to make your 07' FR3'S look OG? Come on in!

Looks good, but I'm happy with how they are.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Thats very good now does anybody know how 2 change the jumpman in the back 2 Nike air before people start accusing me for having fake shoes? :rofl:
roll.gif

now all of a sudden people like the darker print :lol:
laugh.gif
... im a keep it real i dont want to risk it and i got 2 pairs but not only that i dont mind for the darker print... it doesnt bother me to risk it...

looks good but im with everyone else i dont wanna mess up my shoes
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

I actually like the dark cement print
Holla Get Dollas
I'm out to get it, how bout yourself?​

Nice Job. I doubt that I'd try it
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

It's a good look on the shoes, but I prefer the dark print on my 2 pairs :smokin
smokin.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

That's a good job, thank you

NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan I Black/Red sz 11.5 for sale HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE.

Wow those came out great, i prolly would have bought a pair of they released like that
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

thats interesting but i prefer the black elephant print > grey elephant print
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Why does everyone care so much about Nike Air
Even if there was a way to change it, no one would do it.
Rihanna where you at?​

Great idea,too scared to do it!!!....... LoL
I may be a "newbie",but I've been collecting since '98,NIKEreading since '02,i know my hobby homie!!!!

Back
Top Bottom