War on a country - which superhero?

Only get to choose from "Good Guys" - 
If you had to go to war on a random country, who you takin?

I think Superman would be in a conundrum if he had to hurt an innocent, which unfortunately is part of war - he's out. So would guys like Professor X (who would be one of my first choices.)

I was thinkin Punisher, but he's just not 'super' enough - too much dependency on other things. 

After a long process of hurt feelings - I think I would go with Cable.

For all intent purpose of killing, i'll take Deapool.
Yeah, I consider him a hero... close enough.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

That blue guy from that smiley face movie

Dr. Manhattan. $%%+ that dude for killing Rorschach.

I choose Iron Man.

kimkardashian-wonderwoman.jpg

Okay - I didn't know who Dr.Manhattan was - but read a quick blurb on him and it said he won the Vietnam war for US in 3 months.... Sooooo ya, he pretty much failed. He's not beatin Cable.

The rest of ya'll are crazy.

Cable still puttin in work.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by seniosoul

That blue guy from that smiley face movie

Dr. Manhattan. $%%+ that dude for killing Rorschach.

I choose Iron Man.
Fzuk Rorschach that dude was an Idealist, tryina let the general masses know the truth when they can handle it, SUCKA!
smh.gif

Dr. Manhattan was a Realist he makes logical, pre-calculated judgments with reasoning. He knew what was better for mankind as a whole, we are on this seesaw between civilization and anarchy and he chose to keep the balance because it was for the future well-being of humanity. We are self-destructive species as a whole.
so this dude/dudes
459124-dr_manhattan_pic_super.jpg

these two
105806-bigthumbnail.jpg

this guy (if he can learn how to control himself and actually be conscious)
hulk3.jpg

and last but definitely not least
sentry-is-crazy.jpg

bonus
Spoiler [+]
maybe this dude if he can keep his act together, stop simpin and just for being black
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
will-smith-as-hancock.jpeg

hell this can be my version of Avengers or International/Universal version of S.H.I.E.L.D word to Nick Fury
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Okay - I didn't know who Dr.Manhattan was - but read a quick blurb on him and it said he won the Vietnam war for US in 3 months.... Sooooo ya, he pretty much failed. He's not beatin Cable.

You just said pick a super hero, not pick a superhero better than your choice of Cable.
If you really think about it though, I don't think Cable would hurt an innocent if he could help it, he's probably more likely to hurt an innocent person but just like Superman he'd choose the alternative if possible.

If you really need something to get done, Deadpool is a heartless bastard for the most part. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

You just said pick a super hero, not pick a superhero better than your choice of Cable.
If you really think about it though, I don't think Cable would hurt an innocent if he could help it, he's probably more likely to hurt an innocent person but just like Superman he'd choose the alternative if possible.

If you really need something to get done, Deadpool is a heartless bastard for the most part. 

Gotcha - but Deadpool, think he's too much of a loose cannon. Gonna need someone who can think clearly and work well with a team -

Originally Posted by RFX45

Gotcha - but Deadpool, think he's too much of a loose cannon. Gonna need someone who can think clearly and work well with a team -

I think he is just one of the very few superheroes who would actually hurt innocents people if they have to, or just for fun. 
laugh.gif

OR
You can choose any Reality Warping "Good Guys" out of this list and avoid war to begin with 
wink.gif

**** one of these guys can probably warp the world into a Utopia, no need for any kind of Violence or lethal weapons
but then of course you'd have to use the others to keep each other in check....This fantasy world stuff gets more complicated than you think because the possibilities are endless
laugh.gif

any god like entity would not be fair

i will take flash

he can just take all the weapons away and the country loses automatically and no one has to die

watchmen_man6.jpg

I would feel safe as hell with Dr. Manhattan on my side.

will-smith-as-hancock.jpeg

Also hancock as long as that becky stays away from him.

Iron Man wold be blown to bits so fast, I would rather my own army tank then him.

Of course, my favorite comic book character, Dr. Doom
doom_2.jpg

He is a "bad guy" with "noble" causes. He helped save the world a few times and saved Mr. Fantastic from himself when they switched bodies. Qualifies in my book. Looking forward to seeing what he does to Wakanda in Doomwar.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dr. Manhattan killing Rorschach
smh.gif
i like him until that point

anyway i'd take iron man with me then he'd let me get my own suit too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom