war room on the 20th.

who was there? did anybody see me get kicked out? hahaha. i honestly dont even remember what happened. my bday was the GREATEST!!!

what a night to *not* remember
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

hahaha.

you need to post that video.

Ian: "AYE WASSUP DOGG!!!!"

Brian: "SHUT UP!"

hahahaha

you should post more pics from your blog. lol

Quote:
Most overrated club in Seattle, by far.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

^ i dont "know the right people" but i always have fun there

udub is weak​

I dont know anybody, and I had a great time at War Room which is rare for me as far as Seattle clubs go. I didnt see one person I knew which was beautiful!
They played good music, and had nice ladies there...the drinks werent strong enough for a boss like me, but what are you gonna do?
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Id say my only gripe with the War Room is the music.

Sometimes the DJ's selection is questionable. The bartenders are always cool though.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I've only been once, and it was for about 45 minutes, but in that time they didnt disappoint.
Now Im nervous about goin back and ruining my impression of the place. Bad music is always a killer

Just keep goin on Saturdays for Yo Son!, the 'bad' music seems to be on Fridays.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I will be at Club element this Saturday...never been there before though

thing is, Im goin there for a party...some people I know are throwin it there so Im kinda obligated. if its wack, maybe I'll dip over to war room

when i went to war room on the 20th, i honestly don't remember what type of music they play on saturday... yeah, i was that messed up, haha
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

go there tonite..friend is havin a birthday shindig there after her dinner..hopefully i can get in =/
can't wait til im 21

Back
Top Bottom