**Warning** Check your SNKRS account payment info!!

So I launch SNKRS to see what’s good with those 4’s.

When I look into my payment method. A totally different persons name, address & credit card was on file as my default payment. Like WTF?

Not sure if there’s been a security breach at Nike or someone trying to set me up for Credit Card Fraud, putting someone else’s credentials so it looks like it was me.

Just a heads up.

Last edited:
It’s ok, they won’t hit on anything anyways :lol:

JK…thanks for the heads up!
Let someone hit on something on my own account

gif-anchorman-im-not-even-mad.gif

So I launch SNKRS to see what’s good with those 4’s.

When I look into my payment method. A totally different persons name, address & credit card was on file as my default payment. Like WTF?

Not sure if there’s been a security breach at Nike or someone trying to set me up.

Just a heads up.
Happened to me on the Fire Red 3's. Not payment info, but someone had changed the shipping address and set it to the default address that wasn't mine. Weird and usual name and format but the address was a real address. Fortunately Nike was able to stop the shipment and I got a refund but there's definitely something going on.

is sinkers hip to using multiple accounts? I logged in then logged out & tried to enter raffle under another account & it said already entered. This is something new & never happened before.

Back
Top Bottom