WARNING: Early release ROYAL I's coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
be on the look out, already seen a website with FSR and seen a thread with some instagram seller offering tons of pairs on some wholesale deals.

just trying to warn people who are looking for them and what not

This gray market situation is really starting to pick up. Makes perfect sense. Hopefully there is some obvious difference from the released pairs.

This gray market situation is really starting to pick up. Makes perfect sense. Hopefully there is some obvious difference from the released pairs.

from the pictures i saw, they look the exact same

this is one reason why if im going to pay resale prices for a shoe i do so very quickly so i dont have to worry about this...

this is one reason why if im going to pay resale prices for a shoe i do so very quickly so i dont have to worry about this...

nah, thats why you buy from a legit retailer or find someone trustworthy. everyone is buying up all these Gray market shoes and selling them on here, ebay, IG, facebook, and craigslist. Thats why if i miss out on RD i dont even bother getting the shoe no matter how bad i want it.

surprised they werent on the market before but im almost 99.9% sure the market will be flooded soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom