*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Maybe those changes will result in some alternate timeline movies? Which means IM and BW can comeback...

Capt messed up the timeline for sure right, his fling Sharon Carter would never exist after she picked Peggy right?
It still happened. Same timeline.

He just changed things from the 40s to 2000s unless he laid low scared to do anything.

Man, when tony came back to earth and let everyone hear it especially cap about his plan about protecting the earth.. Like see i told you so..He even said where were you i thought you said if we lose, we lose together.. CAP couldn't say ****!! Selfish prick...

I love how this movie made everyone realised tony was right after all.

Man, when tony came back to earth and let everyone hear it especially cap about his plan about protecting the earth.. Like see i told you so..He even said where were you i thought you said if we lose, we lose together.. CAP couldn't say ****!! Selfish prick...

VibrantHiddenIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

That's me while watching yesterday :lol:

Also i dont know if anybody mentioned it beofre. There were no end credit scene BUT...

When they showed the marvel studios logo after the credits. There was sound of metal.. Like when tony making his first suit... Or possibly wolverine touching claws :lol:

Yea i dont know if it was like that on every marvel movie..but all the people that stayed was like tf was that?

how was he right? the Accords split the Avengers apart.

At the end of the day, majority of the Avengers still gravitated towards Cap and followed him.

The Avengers were split apart, the moment Stark signed the Accords.

Hulk ain’t put in that work???? Man :smh:
The only thing he did was the snap or un snap to bring everybody back so he lost his arm and couldn't fight for the last battle.

I was really waiting for him to give thanos the revenge tour but nah

how was he right? .

the Accords split the Avengers apart.

we live in a world of laws.. if you need a driver's license and confirmation of insurance prior to driving a car, given everything the avengers were involved in to that point isnt the biggest crime for the governments of the world to ask for rules

it has things work in the real world, you cant just enter another country's airspace or operate random military actions.. those are how wars are started

steve from day 1 has always been entitled as most white people are, especially those from over 100 years ago.. exhibit A:

tumblr_npp3z7UxQy1rngqm6o2_500.png

yeah okay thats a nice sentiment by Stark i agree with him in that vid.

but if you're gonna go about laws and ****, all that countrys airspace, random military action all that went out the window when Thanos came for Earth.

The Accords would go through hella bureaucracy and ****, you gonna debate it in The United Nations and Congress when to send a response team while half of the world perish? okay. lets put it up for a vote by politicians with agendas. if the vote fails, we wont send the Avengers in.

Tony and Steve made great points but they also made mistakes.

Steve's mistake was not telling Tony about Howard.
Tony's mistake was signing onto the Accords.

we live in a world of laws.. if you need a driver's license and confirmation of insurance prior to driving a car, given everything the avengers were involved in to that point isnt the biggest crime for the governments of the world to ask for rules

it has things work in the real world, you cant just enter another country's airspace or operate random military actions.. those are how wars are started

Last edited:
yeah okay thats a nice sentiment by Stark i agree that hes Earth's best defender.

but if you're gonna go about laws and ****, all that countrys airspace, random military action went out the window when Thanos came for Earth.

If the Accords was in effect, you gonna debate it in The United Nations and Congress when to send a response team while half of the world perish? okay. lets put it up for a vote by politicians. if the vote fails, we wont send the Avengers in.

i am saying this as an attorney, tony was right

tony's point was simple, if they get out in front of it they can control it to a degree.. if they take cap's approach it gets done without them and their input

he even said the following to him:

"Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center instead of a Wakandan prison."

"Once we put out the PR - they're documents. They can be amended."

"I'm doing what has to be done, to save us from something worse."

yeah thats fine. he has a point about the whole Bucky Barnes situation. yeah, Rogers went overboard with the whole Bucky thing.

but the Avengers with the Accords is having them one hand tied behind their backs, The Governments of the world would have some kind of authority over them and that is not good for national security.

again, mistakes were made on both sides.

Steve's mistakes was not telling Tony about his father and overprotecting his bff.
Tony's mistakes was signing onto the Accords due to guilt about Ultron.

If Ultron didnt happen, Stark would be flipping the bird off Ross just like he did with that Hydra Senator in Iron Man 2.

i am saying this as an attorney, tony was right

tony's point was simple, if they get out in front of it they can control it to a degree.. if they take cap's approach it gets done without them and their input

he even said the following to him:

"Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center instead of a Wakandan prison."

"Once we put out the PR - they're documents. They can be amended."

"I'm doing what has to be done, to save us from something worse."

The point is... If they would've listened to Tony.. They would be somehow protected..and would be fighting TOGETHER

Thats why when he said what he said.. And came face to face..Captain America was dead silence

The Accords would go through hella bureaucracy and ****, you gonna debate it in The United Nations and Congress when to send a response team while half of the world perish? okay. lets put it up for a vote by politicians with agendas. if the vote fails, we wont send the Avengers in.

take for example the opening scene of civil war.. it could just be as simple as the avengers having to contact officials from that foreign country and work together with them

instead of just showing up and expecting everything to be ok when shh goes wrong.. contingencies could have been made.. hell, maybe black panther could have stepped in to give advice and help prior

hell, the avengers could have been called in to outright protect the bio weapon that crossbones and co were trying to steal

the point is also, if they didnt sign onto the Accords, they would still be protected and fighting TOGETHER.

same **** diff perspective, man..

Cap was dead silent because he's not all in his feelings like Tony usually is.

idk about working with governments man.. last time someone did that to them, the Hydra Senator was trying to take control of the Iron Man armor.

take for example the opening scene of civil war.. it could just be as simple as the avengers having to contact officials from that foreign country and work together with them

instead of just showing up and expecting everything to be ok when shh goes wrong.. contingencies could have been made.. hell, maybe black panther could have stepped in to give advice and help prior

hell, the avengers could have been called in to outright protect the bio weapon that crossbones and co were trying to steal

the point is also, if they didnt sign onto the Accords, they would still be protected and fighting TOGETHER.

same **** diff perspective, man..

Cap was dead silent because he's not all in his feelings like Tony usually is.

Cap not in his feels? :lol: Have you seen the movie?

idk about working with governments man.. last time someone did that to them, the Hydra Senator was trying to take control of the Iron Man armor.

you do realize these people have free will, right?

unlike steve and the others that were in the military, they arent in the military and wouldnt be obligated to follow orders.. however they would be obligated to follow laws

and nations also have their sovereignty.. these arent exactly overly complex things

the avengers very easily could have spoken with officials from that african country from the beginning of civil war and worked together with them to protect what was trying to be stolen instead of how it played out

an unjust law is no law at all.

aye man there are laws and legal **** that resulted in terrible things over the course of history.

you do realize these people have free will, right?

unlike steve and the others that were in the military, they arent in the military and wouldnt be obligated to follow orders.. however they would be obligated to follow laws

and nations also have their sovereignty.. these arent exactly overly complex things

the avengers very easily could have spoken with officials from that african country from the beginning of civil war and worked together with them to protect what was trying to be stolen instead of how it played out

an unjust law is no law at all.

aye man there are laws and legal **** that resulted in terrible things over the course of history.

ok, so what does that have to do with civil war?

did you read the accords?

are you saying it's unjust for that african country to want to be aware that not only are they about to be attacked but foreigners are also conducting a mission in their country without saying a damn thing?

ok, so what does that have to do with civil war?

did you read the accords?

are you saying it's unjust for that african country to want to be aware that not only are they about to be attacked but foreigners are also conducting a mission in their country without saying a damn thing?

yeah i did. im still not onto that man.. my point is just that you can't trust governments, bro.

If Peter Parker was an Avenger with the Accords in effect, he would have to disclose his real identity and that would open his friends and aunt up to potential dangers.

im just trynna be fair, man. both Stark and Rogers made mistakes.

at the end of the day, all the Accords stuff went out the window when Infinity War happened. so it didnt matter.

my point is just that you can't trust governments, bro.

so you're saying that steve rodgers should be able to make up all the rules as he sees fit?

that the avengers shouldnt be answerable for any of their actions or have simple responsibilities to anyone?

that foreign countries should give up their basic rights of how to independently govern themselves because of steve rodgers

so you're saying that steve rodgers should be able to make up all the rules as he sees fit?

that the avengers shouldnt be answerable for any of their actions or have simple responsibilities to anyone?

that foreign countries should give up their basic rights of how to independently govern themselves because of steve rodgers

no, im not saying that, bro. and its really not about Steve Rogers, it sets a precedent.

because the Avengers would still exist even if Rogers is gone. The Avengers should still be able to operate how they see fit. i get that bro, they would be responsible if bad things happen and unfortunately casualties is part of that equation. things like that happen in conflicts or wars.

for example, if the Captain Marvel and the New Avengers need to help Xandar because they bout to get eaten up by Galactus, does the governments of the world need to ask permission from the Xandar Government to send in The Avengers to help? how would you apply it to that scenario? just curious, bro.

Back
Top Bottom