*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

I don't think Hulk really lost his arm either

Looked like it was just burnt up and in a high tech cast to me

Catching up with the thread and yeah I gotta say, Hulk fans will be let down. Its basically Bruce in Hulk's body and he's mad corny. Just a lot of comedy relief until he loses his arm.

Thor a bit too until he gets his **** together.

what happened to the thanos that snapped?

they found him in his house and did what with him?
Captain Marvel busted up his house, attacked him while he was making dinner and then hemmed him up. Banner in the Hulkbuster starts beating him up and they hold him down. Then Thor cuts off his arm holding the gauntlet.

They see no stones. Thanos explains he won so the stones served no other purpose other than temptation so he destroyed them. Some more talking and then Thor cuts off his head.

GotG era Thanos makes up for all of that though.

Just came out of the theater. I thought Steve didn’t age as a result of the super serum? Or maybe that was never established and I just inferred it. Dope movie regardless.

Just came out of the theater. I thought Steve didn’t age as a result of the super serum? Or maybe that was never established and I just inferred it. Dope movie regardless.

good one I thought he just age slowly tho. So 105 years old steve still like 60 physically.

Nah, it's assumed a lot cuz ppl see him as the guy who fought in WW2 and is modern day in his prime.

In most stories that touch on it, eventually the ss ages out of Steve's body so he's not enhanced as much in his 80s on. He still ages normally.

Its Nick Fury in the comics that has the infinity formula that keeps him from aging and in his prime for over half a century.

May go overlooked but there's finally a stronger MCU show to movie connection.

Same Jarvis from Agent Carter is the same Jarvis in this.

Also Russo's packed this one with Community cast members :lol:

Just realized the OG 6 are either dead or washed up or just uninteresting(looking at you hawkguy)

Tony= dead
Capt= no longer superhero, might as well be dead
Nat= dead
Thor= still the best of em but he washed up he like Shaq 2013 currently
Hawkguy= who cares
Hulk= written badly

Cant see another villain washing our villain as badly in the future

Thanos snapped on em smh

Only 4 things slightly bothered me and they’re admittedly nitpicky (except 1)

1) banner (this is only really real annoying one)

2) that girl power moment felt a little forced, wish it was more like pacific rim with the "we can clear a path, for the lady"

3) after watching I get why Thor took the hammer.. but shoulda had a quick line about the hammer having to go back with the aether since they made a point to say it about the stones and cap took it with him

and lastly, 4) korg and miek should have left with the guardians as well

There's hope for Thor especially if he's in GotG v3.

Since Endgame is coming out tonight I'll now need that Battle of Winterfell to leak :nerd:

man.. i wanna see how that is going play out.. i mean these dudes actually make you legit care about hawkeye and BW in this
About that, it was done well but you know how I feel about Hawkguy and the scene only really hit when Natasha died.

When Clint made that leap I got my hopes up. I was thinking maybe the spoiler was wrong but nope.

I know GoT will give a good amount of feels and satisfaction as far as deaths.

About that, it was done well but you know how I feel about Hawkguy and the scene only really hit when Natasha died.

When Clint made that leap I got my hopes up. I was thinking maybe the spoiler was wrong but nope.

I know GoT will give a good amount of feels and satisfaction as far as deaths.

Don’t know if the GOTs guys will be able to deliver like THAT

I mean I expected some shhh when he started agreeing with BW, but when it actually played out I was like gawd damn.. but when dude was talking down to thor I was like this dude might actually be interesting now

did strange give stark a thumbs up or a finger pointing up?

also how was cap using the hammer and lightning power?

and what sword was thanos using? does it have a name?

they shoulda gameplanned more as to the physical threat thanos was too

he pretty much washed everyone again

Last edited:
So nobody gonna spoil the final battle? Too much click bait googling that ****. You can pm a link to the whole joint if you about that life :nerd:

Its also hitting how many scenes from the trailer are not in the movie.

Don’t know if the GOTs guys will be able to deliver like THAT

I mean I expected some shhh when he started agreeing with BW, but when it actually played out I was like gawd damn.. but when dude was talking down to thor I was like this dude might actually be interesting now
I think they got it as far as meaningful deaths. Plenty side characters the fans love. Grt the right score for their death scenes and they're set.

also why/what did cap do w those red vials he stole from the past?
Those were Pym particles.

They only had enough for one trip. They failed to get the space stone so Tony decided to make one more trip in the past to get the space stone and enough Pym particles to get back to the present.

I think they got it as far as meaningful deaths. Plenty side characters the fans love. Grt the right score for their death scenes and they're set.

i mean yea.. but alot of the reunions should have felt like that tony/spidey reunion.. THAT shh hit, when tony gave him that hug

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom