*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

I felt the opposite about that shot of the ladies in the end. It was a dope moment to me. My girl propped up in her chair and I could see the excitement in her body language. I’m glad that happened. Whenever Okoye is ready to put in work, I’m all in.

It did felt a little forced to me too..

IW kinda had that type moment with nat, okoye and sw during the fight with proxima midnight

i mean yea.. but alot of the reunions should have felt like that tony/spidey reunion.. THAT shh hit, when tony gave him that hug

tenor.gif
Bruh I dont even wanna talk about it.

When the main 3 were down for the count and the portals started opening. Just seeing BP walk out and everybody show up hit hard.

Then the Tony and Pepper team up. Real tears.

Last edited:
It did felt a little forced to me too..

IW kinda had that type moment with nat, okoye and sw during the fight with proxima midnight

i mean i got it.. but it just felt heavy handed.. whereas with infinity war it felt more natural

I felt the opposite about that shot of the ladies in the end. It was a dope moment to me. My girl propped up in her chair and I could see the excitement in her body language. I’m glad that happened. Whenever Okoye is ready to put in work, I’m all in.
Yeah, I was impressed by it as well.

I didnt notice it was ALL of the females until Valkyrie and Wasp popped up and you get to see them all in a group shot. It was cool to me. Sold me on all female movie.

That feels when they all started coming back.. That feeling hope.. When cap said avengers assemble.. I scream b :lol:

I thought she went back to her time. You see that scene of Quill searching for her so maybe not. It wasn’t exactly clear.

I thought she went back to her time. You see that scene of Quill searching for her so maybe not. It wasn’t exactly clear.
Yeah that confused me. She lucky she aint get snapped away with Thanos and crew.

I was half expecting her to be going back with Rogers.

Interesting place to go if she just went back to space and GotG v3 is basically a blank slate Gamora.

did cap go back to vormir or whatever and kill red skull too before he got old?

did anyone ever tell him outright that its red skull that gives away the soul stone?

and how does he save himself from the end of first avenger?

and what about dr strange?

like is the ancient one now still alive too?

and did racoon kill jane foster when they showed him follow her?

Yeah that confused me. She lucky she aint get snapped away with Thanos and crew.

I was half expecting her to be going back with Rogers.

Interesting place to go if she just went back to space and GotG v3 is basically a blank slate Gamora.

They made that kind of story work on Futurama :lol:

Lot of parallels between Fry/Leela and Quill/Gamora now that I think about it

Man, i wish they would showed rogers meeting red skull in vormir
I was tight Nat or Hawkguy didn't recognize him.

Matter of fact now that I think about it when Rogers goes back in time to return the stones he had to go to Vormir so he definitely met the Red Skull.

They made that kind of story work on Futurama :lol:

Lot of parallels between Fry/Leela and Quill/Gamora now that I think about it
That's a real good comparison.

Last edited:
One thing on will say is the end credit scene for this shouldve been Stan Lee.

All I legit heard was the sound of Tony hammering iron.

Yooo I was wondering like who was that :rofl:
You i had to google who the hell that kid was :lol:

Movie hit on all fronts.

Too many moments to name
I ain't wanna say anything when I saw it on cam quality but after just seeing him clearly I'm like who the **** is this? I dont even remeber what the kid from IM3 looks like.

I just knew beforehand he was said to be in the movie.

My only question was what was inside that containment that said “Do Not Open” when Hawkeye was running from the Outriders

Was that the new Iron Patriot armor?

Back
Top Bottom