*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

That Xavier stuff is a load of crock LOL. I wish Stark would have died but oh well it sounded cool when he did the snap in the other spoilers.

Man. Thor looking like a wizard.
Brie not looking cute with the cut.

As much as I like Cap wielding Mjolnir, if Hela can destroy it I don’t see why Thanos wouldn’t be able to.

As much as I like Cap wielding Mjolnir, if Hela can destroy it I don’t see why Thanos wouldn’t be able to.

i'm more curious how exactly they're going bring it back.. also if dude is literally fighting with himself in the damn movie, how exactly is he "worthy"?!

I never liked the idea of Captain America using Mjolnir because it was a one time one off in the comics and diminishes Thor’s character to boost up the mortal Steve Rogers. It was funny as a tongue in cheek reference in AoU with Rogers budging it, Vision lifting it and Steve feeling some type of way about it but I never wanted it to actually happen cause it’s cringey...HOWEVER the footage of him using it especially during the Marvel vs Capcom 2 lineup homage (if the proton canon really is in the film ima need the Russo’s to have given Capcom a BIG credit in the credit roll) when the hammer comes back to him before he calls “Avengers Assemble” was movie magic only Disney is capable of producing. General audiences are gonna eat that **** up like birthday cake. Especially the indoctrinated casuals who swear by the films.

I don’t like him wielding it either but if they pull it off nicely then I’m all for it.

Would have rather have Thor wield both.

0AB1452E-0DA7-4929-9156-3DEC8528926E.jpeg

I knew they would do something with him using mjolnir in one of the films . I’m def interested in the time travel stuff and how they get the other stones for the robo gauntlet. That charge at the end does look epic .

i just wanna know how the hell they pull off mjolnir even being there for the final battle..

obviously they go back to battle of NY from the first avengers, but obviously thor kinda needs it prior to have those crap couple of days in a row after his ole man dies

Indoctrinated casuals? Sheesh

What? There are a lot of people who weren’t into these characters before the films. Yes we get to call them out.

I don’t like him wielding it either but if they pull it off nicely then I’m all for it.

Would have rather have Thor wield both.

Thor is doing it in the scene when him Iron Man and Captain America fight Thanos :blush::blush:

i thought this thread was a running joke for Master Zik Master Zik

had zero clue that there was an actual thread
:rofl:

That would be wild crazy and egotistical.

Welcome though.

Man. Thor looking like a wizard.
Brie not looking cute with the cut.

There was a reason for that.

Hela's powers come directly from the physical existence of Asgard. That seemingly trumps what mjlonir is made of, the magic infused in it, etc.

Basically Asgard > the core of a star or w/e wss used to forge it.

We all know he comes back but I did not spot Vision at all in the group shot charging against Thanos and his army.

Also most of the spoilers dont mention his return. Most times its in regard to the mind gem. I think one early crappy spoiler had him returning as the white/gray Vision with no emotions.

Also something crazy must've happened to Thor. I'm thinking they're trying to mirror old king Thor so I wondered if he was from the future.

i just wanna know how the hell they pull off mjolnir even being there for the final battle..

obviously they go back to battle of NY from the first avengers, but obviously thor kinda needs it prior to have those crap couple of days in a row after his ole man dies
If it wasnt for it being in pieces I'd say a casual magic portal could just collect the hammer. Putting it back together may take some doing.

They could snatch it right before Hela grabs it and crushes it and then Thor's thing in Ragnarok could be his hammer just disappeared.
Brie needs a better fade
Yeah add me to the list that prefer her with shoulder length hair but I get the nod to the comics even the comics never got her hair right and consistent.

I'm hoping in the next Avengers movie or next movie she shows up in thats in the present has her grow it back out.

:rofl:

That would be wild crazy and egotistical.

Welcome though.

Yea I just assumed it was a running joke for the thread

With mjolner I could see if strange was brought back and then he did his circle thing.. I guess maybe Wong could do it too

I guess Thor could just call for it too and it just zooms off

Back
Top Bottom