Warren Sapp is broke but at least he still has his Jordans....

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I always think that athletes would make bank of off kids. Watching She Hate Me opened my eyes to all the cash that could be made. You're a world class athlete and if some chick walks up(especially if hot) and offerend me like 20K to smash off raw, given her recent medical papers to say she's clean, and I have no rights/obligation/ connections to the child, I'm doing that. They probably don't know how to incorporate it with their finances which messes up their money.
I haven't seen this movie so i'm confused...

why would anyone offer a rich player money to have their baby and him not have any rights?

thats the whole point of having a baby by one of them...
Genetics.  It's a high chance that baby will come out with high chances of success, if the mom has her side together.  The movie is basically about lesbians who want to have kids, but are afraid of the sperm bank donor being someone other than describe.  In short one of the girls asks her ex fiance to do it.  They pay him 10,000 for each baby and waive his rights as a parent. Dude has a MBA from oxford, good physique, great health, etc. So he's making bread on the side by just giving clean, tested, in many cases beautiful women some baby sauce.  Dude made like 100K in a week.  So I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of players were doing the same, just on a more confidential note.  I don't want to get too into this, but you remember back to your teenage days when we all played madden right? The my player career mode where you had an option to pick your parents for the players and out of all the options of course you'd pick the "best" ones.  Such as the "All American" dad and "dancer" mom, or "doctor" dad and "track star" mom just for higher points in various "natural" attributes. In the game you had to train and practice to get over a 85 and that would take time, but if you had picked one of the parents from above, you'd start off at a 90+ thanks to you getting dads "All American" genes.

since we're making movies real life... this is kinda unlikely... wealth accumulates thru bonuses and investments....

major CEOS dont have 100K/ week salaries... just super high bonuses...

the more successful you become, the less you rely on hitting the "baby making lotto"

a rich lesbian understands that this successful athlete could have varying factors (hard worker, genetically gifted, right place right time)

you're logic makes some sense, fambs... but rich people are less worried about making athletically gifted kids than poor people to hit the "athletic lotto" called first round draft pick status...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Im pro-life, but if I found out a female was tryna trap me, she'd get the ovary uppercut quick as hell

I always think that athletes would make bank of off kids. Watching She Hate Me opened my eyes to all the cash that could be made. You're a world class athlete and if some chick walks up(especially if hot) and offerend me like 20K to smash off raw, given her recent medical papers to say she's clean, and I have no rights/obligation/ connections to the child, I'm doing that. They probably don't know how to incorporate it with their finances which messes up their money.

20050430-8304%20Kyle%20scratching%20his%20head.jpg

what...?

why would anyone offer a rich player money to have their baby and him not have any rights?

Genetics.  It's a high chance that baby will come out with high chances of success, if the mom has her side together.  The movie is basically about lesbians who want to have kids, but are afraid of the sperm bank donor being someone other than describe.  In short one of the girls asks her ex fiance to do it.  They pay him 10,000 for each baby and waive his rights as a parent. Dude has a MBA from oxford, good physique, great health, etc. So he's making bread on the side by just giving clean, tested, in many cases beautiful women some baby sauce.  Dude made like 100K in a week.  So I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of players were doing the same, just on a more confidential note.  I don't want to get too into this, but you remember back to your teenage days when we all played madden right? The my player career mode where you had an option to pick your parents for the players and out of all the options of course you'd pick the "best" ones.  Such as the "All American" dad and "dancer" mom, or "doctor" dad and "track star" mom just for higher points in various "natural" attributes. In the game you had to train and practice to get over a 85 and that would take time, but if you had picked one of the parents from above, you'd start off at a 90+ thanks to you getting dads "All American" genes.

I completely agree and trsut me I know of it happening. you think racehorses are the only things that brred. Imagine Lebron X Serena collabo kid. something like that. Word to Candace Parker and sheldon Williams. lol

Originally Posted by solarius49

I mean there are people who are literally ordered to pay OVER 100% of their income. My buddy had to pay child support for his current job, and 2 previous jobs, and when men cant afford to pay, they are put in jail. Look at Nas case, no child would EVER need $400k a month

don't get it twisted.  Nas owed that much because he was in arrears.  he had back payments owed and to catch up the totals amounted to that crazy number a month.  that wasn't the set amount from the jump.  he just wasn't paying any support or taxes, so the government came for his @%%.

Hes not the only example though. The formula for calculating child support often includes past income. Either way it should be capped

That's what happens when you hanging with Trina and deion it must have been those nfl network suits

Originally Posted by ricky409

since we're making movies real life... this is kinda unlikely... wealth accumulates thru bonuses and investments....

major CEOS dont have 100K/ week salaries... just super high bonuses...

the more successful you become, the less you rely on hitting the "baby making lotto"

a rich lesbian understands that this successful athlete could have varying factors (hard worker, genetically gifted, right place right time)

you're logic makes some sense, fambs... but rich people are less worried about making athletically gifted kids than poor people to hit the "athletic lotto" called first round draft pick status...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Nah fambs, you're mistaken. I wasn't saying his job gave him 100K a week, thats extremely ridiculous! I was saying that he made 100K in week from the lesbians.  10 women bring in 10K each.....mad cash.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I completely agree and trsut me I know of it happening. you think racehorses are the only things that brred. Imagine Lebron X Serena collabo kid. something like that. Word to Candace Parker and sheldon Williams. lol

Yeah I know a few years back ESPN ran a story on kids like that. Who had world class athletes for parents and now the kid is poised to be the next tom brady....

Originally Posted by Digglo

[h1]Sapp declares bankruptcy after losing rings[/h1]
08:54 AM ET 04.07 | Future NFL Hall-of-Famer Warren Sapp has filed for bankruptcy ... claiming he's racked up millions of dollars in debts ... but worst of all, dude claims he LOST his 2002 Super Bowl ring. Sapp -- who played in the NFL for 12 years -- just filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Florida ... and in the papers he gives a full rundown of his dire financial situation. According to the docs, Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to various creditors ... including hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support payments and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas. Among the debts, Sapp says he owes $853k to the IRS for 2006 and another $89k for 2010. Sapp says he also owes $2,858 in medical bills for "Corrective Speech and Language Therapy." Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name ... and lists all of his assets in the documents ... which include: -- 240 pairs of Jordan sneakers and sandals -- Large Nude women painting -- Lion skin rug (female - lioness) -- Nike golf clubs -- De Grisogono watch (scratch on crystal, nicks and scratches on band) -- A boxing glove signed by Muhammad Ali But most interestingly, Sapp notes he has LOST two of his most treasured and valuable possessions -- the 2002 Super Bowl ring he won with the Tampa Bay Bucs (example below) and the 1999 National Championship ring he won with the Miami Hurricanes.

Plus he's still working for NFL Network and Showtime.

Does he owe a total of $6.7 million? If so that 6.45 can help either way. Move back in with moms for a little while.

Originally Posted by hugebird

^ You really need to stop watching movies and playing video games.

I haven't owned a gaming system since 08' and I don't even own a television. Just saying think a little.
It just doesn't make sense that people are going to be doing behind the back secret sex deals with potential donors, rather than use a system through fertility treatments where you can select donor sperm and eggs and make any combinations that you would like. It's no secret that many couples (same sex and otherwise) are utilizing these scientific advancements in an attempt to make genetically superior children, and it's been something that people have thought about and looked to create for generations (Lebensborn Program, etc.). I am just saying that it seems far fetched that a gang of lesbians are going up and having sex with their partners' consent when there are much better and less intimate ways to do the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by RedMan

How much is the NFL pension?

I heard NFL or NBA pension is like $8,000/ month.
laugh.gif

Why can't these dudes just sell off what they got and live a low key life

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif

If you can't live off $96000 a year plus what you made while playing the game that long. You are just doing everything wrong.

laugh.gif

cuz they've been THAT GUY for the past 10-15 years famb...
they've been supporting other people as well (entourage, fambily, friends)

we all could do ok w/ an extra 96K a year coming in... but that's from the bottom looking up...

from the top looking down, its a major step down...

To bad he is a size 15. I mean I would have hit up this estate auction for sure if he was a 12. hahaha

laugh.gif

Damn, how many years you gotta be in the league to get that?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

mayweather broke? nahh
laugh.gif

i'm saying, dude ain't getting jipped likePaquiao
GTFOHWTBS
THIS.

For all the talk about Mayweather, nobody mentions how he settled with the IRS prior to the Mosley fight.

Watch Pacquiao end up broke before May, esp with that corrupt team he surrounded himself wiith.

He didnt say he was broke, he declared bankruptcy, theres a difference.  I'm sure he declared it, so he can keep his house in Florida, avoid lawsuits and get his child support payments reduced. I'm sure he didnt lose his rings, Im sure some family member has them.  And all those Jordans, he has he got for free, member he was Jordan Brand member. As far as pension, he cant it til hes like 55.

The thing is where alot these guys run into trouble with that they dont adjust the child support payments quickly like they should. Ex...Lets say a guy makes 1 million dollars in 2008 and they take out the child support pct( like about $200,000 a year )  and he retires in 2009, they are still wanting him to pay $200,000 for the year 2009, which is crazy, its like a double tax, thats how dudes go broke so quick.

Back
Top Bottom