Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Finals. Huh
C651FA5A-EE01-40CD-9A4D-4CFD1087CF6D.gif

I had this thread on my mind the other day but didn't get around to bumping it
The reality is I was ready to give dude his propers, but the nut riders won't give up
Mofos on TV actually started talking about this dude was the greatest point guard of all time :stoneface: :smh:

This thread is equally as corny as the LeBron hater thread.

This thread actually has a lot of merit
He's a volume deep ball heaver that shoots 47% from the field
He shot 16-36 against Memphis last week and if that was Russell Westbrook they'd be saying he's a detriment to his team

Steph Curry averages 6.5 assist a game in his career
Magic Johnson averaged 11.2 assist a game for his career

Now tell me on what F'n planet is 6.5 greater than 11.2?

National TV Christmas day and the guy they want me to believe is the best shooter of all time shoots 10/27 (37%) for the game

Iverson would have went 18/27 and scored 50 today

No one’s triple teaming Iverson 35 feet from the hoop. There’s a reason they threw that stuff up of other warriors shooting 8-10 from distance. They had a g league scrub out there scoring buckets off backcuts off the attention steph gets

No one’s triple teaming Iverson 35 feet from the hoop. There’s a reason they threw that stuff up of other warriors shooting 8-10 from distance. They had a g league scrub out there scoring buckets off backcuts off the attention steph gets
Take this 💩 to the NBA thread or warriors thread

Its called playing defense
Its what they do in the NBA

Fact remains he shot 27 times and only made 10 shots

Back
Top Bottom