Was I in the wrong? Vol. Relationship problems FTL

Who comes out the blue and says 'im by your house ' ?

there had to be previous conversation....

demote her to jump off status or leave her

something suspicious is going on and you probably can guess what that is
smh.gif

I couldn't have said it better than Dapper D, it looks too routine, like they do this on the regular.
Let that one go.

wow u really %!@%!* up how do u know this !%@*% isnt trying to get back with her...she cant control what he does. AND u left her there for her mom to pick herup HA! she should go back to the ex lol

Originally Posted by dreaface

wow u really %!@%!* up how do u know this !%@*% isnt trying to get back with her...she cant control what he does. AND u left her there for her mom to pick her up HA! she should go back to the ex lol

And get cheated on again... Women are ******ed.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

wow u really %!@%!* up how do u know this !%@*% isnt trying to get back with her...she cant control what he does. AND u left her there for her mom to pick her up HA! she should go back to the ex lol

well if he cheated and they broke up what are you worried about?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

well if he cheated and they broke up what are you worried about?
that she perpetually simps the guy

She's prolly creepin.
yea you may have jumped the gun. BUT if her mom had to pick her up....its done anyway. so you made the bed, dont go tryin to make up.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

She's prolly creepin.
yea you may have jumped the gun. BUT if her mom had to pick her up....its done anyway. so you made the bed, dont go tryin to make up.

true...if you weren't already you are on moms bad side and she'll probably bad mouth you to ol girl...

Yea dead that. Dude was testin her by textin that he outside her crib and what not to see if she'd go for it, obviously she did and now she tryna make itlike it was innocent then wanna "go home" for some reason if u hadn't blown up at her. Dead that my dude

you never know
maybe the ex did that +#!! on purpose to throw salt in the relationship
like he knew that if you saw that text you would think he was hittin it
ya feel me?

There are a bunch of different scenarios but to be on the Safe Side it honestly isn't worth your time instead of her trying to tell you some bullocks shecould have been straight forward about it.
It isn't like you are around 24/7 there could have been other times she could have been texted it is easy to delete a text from him or call history thereis something really suspect or she can't forget her ex.
All I know is just forget her there are other girls out there don't waste your time with lies and deceit.

-Chris

Back
Top Bottom