Was I in the wrong? Vol. Relationship problems FTL

Straight to cliffnotes for the reading impaired. - me and the girl go to dinner - her ex texts her outta nowhere - I see it when she reads it. She say shedeleted it but I didn't see her. He texts her "im by your house" #!%? we had a promise not to talk to our exes anymore. - im heated and she triesto hug me and kiss me and !@+* but I'm not having it. - I refuse to take her home and her mom picks her up while she's crying so she basically hatesme. I would end it now, but damnit I love that %!%%!... Screw relationships

fk them ex's when they come to the picture.
you guys together?for how long? its cause you said me nd this girl...

laugh.gif
at her ex saying "I'm by your house"
laugh.gif
the nerve

5 months same with my girl we ben together too..

well u can work it out but your might hav e some trust issues come to place..
i mean sometimes serious ones.

Originally Posted by trueballer507

she creepin. you need to dead that

word...
its way to clear...
They got something regular going on...

I can imagine the dude "I'm bout to go see this chick right now..her man taking her out to eat and *$%#"

how do you know he didn't just hit her up out the blue?

she can't control that...if this has happened a couple times before dead it but if not you may have jumped the gun...

Did she explain the text or herself? If she went straight for hugging and kissing then it sounds bad.

She says it was random but he has texted her out the blue once before with me there though. FYI inhabe serious trust issues due to past things so thisisn't going away anytime soon.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

how do you know he didn't just hit her up out the blue?

she can't control that...if this has happened a couple times before dead it but if not you may have jumped the gun...

i agree.... BUT he said "I see it when she reads it. She say she deleted it but I didn't see her."
so imma have to agree with everyone else and say... thats hella suspect... get that in check or let shawty go.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

She says it was random but he has texted her out the blue once before with me there though. FYI inhabe serious trust issues due to past things so this isn't going away anytime soon.
trust issues with her or just in general...if with her bounce...if just in general you need to work on that yourself...

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

She says it was random but he has texted her out the blue once before with me there though. FYI inhabe serious trust issues due to past things so this isn't going away anytime soon.
Hmmm this is a tough one. This is why I leave that ex and getting to personal with the opposite sex alone. If people would just dead thesesituations from the jump then these issues WILL NOT come up. But the ways of the world are here to stay for a while but I say you tell her if she anything totell you, now is the best time. Try being gentle with her.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom