Was I wrong to hit him?

weekz

Banned
NT, i want to know if i was justified.
Today I was supposed to bath my little brother, he is six.  I was reading something online while he was saying he was ready to be bathed.  I guess because I didn't attend to him fast enough (he is impatient and bossy), he came into my room and started peeing on me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 (i understand if u laff) and my chair and on the floor.

I then hit him once on the face and twice on the butt pretty hard.  He started crying and my grandmother came up to see what was the matter and he told her that he peed on me because i hit him for no reason and she believes it (she never liked me anyway).

So now she goes on and on about how im wicked and cruel and how if i were her child she would beat me (irony..).

Was i wrong to hit him?

i think you were within your rights to do so. if anything, hopefully your baby brother learned a lesson that you just dont go around peein on dudes, especially your older brother.

not my proudest moment, but i got so heated one time i soccer kicked my kid sister in the side/hip. she locked herself in my car and started hockin loogies all over the place and i just lost it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what u get. you shouldnt have hit him in the face tho.
indifferent.gif

the taps on the but was coo but i hope you explained why...that he cant get what he wants when he wants it all the time. nor can he go around pissing on stuff when he dosent have to go. but if that mans but was itching and he was ready to be cleaned you shoulda been on your job.

but still
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can understand the hit to the face, it was the shock of dude actually peeing on you lol I think I would have reacted like that too..But if your grandma doesn't believe you, show her the pee marks

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

You got disrespected fam.

He owns you now.

he been owned me.  from the time he turned 3, his word vs mine, i always lost.  whenever we interact im in trouble.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I can understand the hit to the face, it was the shock of dude actually peeing on you lol I think I would have reacted like that too..But if your grandma doesn't believe you, show her the pee marks
its not that she doesnt believe he peed on me, she just thinks that i hit him FIRST and thats why he peed on me (cuz thats what he told her).  the truth is he peed on me first and then i hit him

You got a young R. Kelly in your hands.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I would've just spanked him not hit him on the face.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

OP got G checked by his own little brother.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw both this and the lil sister spittin lougies in the car are
eek.gif
Ida flipped a #@%# in either scenario

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

You got disrespected fam.

He owns you now.

This

best believe lilk buddy would of been tied up in a closet covered in pee if he did that %@@# to me.

OP, You got peed on by your brother?
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

By hitting him you let him of the hook, That wasn't enough.

Back
Top Bottom