Was Joe Johnson wearing the Jordan VINdicates tonight?

Joined Dec 4, 2009
I was watching the Hawks v Spurs game and it looked like Joe Johnson was wearing the Jordan VINdicates (Vin Bakers signature shoe with JB) but I couldn't get a good enough look...if they are then thats awesome, and I wonder if they are coming out soon.  Seems so long ago that Vin freaking Baker was part of Jordan Brand and part of the 2000 Olympic team haha those were the good 'ol days

Joined Jun 17, 2008
i know the jumpman pro strongs are coming out this yr not sure on the vindicates but i doubt JJ was rocking the ol vinny B's

Joined Aug 26, 2007
Saw the black red ICONS at the store, I must say I was dissapointed, but if the right colorway comes out I might grab these at an outlet.

Joined Jan 12, 2007
Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Saw the black red ICONS at the store, I must say I was dissapointed, but if the right colorway comes out I might grab these at an outlet.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
they have the jordan XX midsole looks like cushioning too. 20s are one of my favorite shoes to ball in very comfortable....but no breath ability feet sweat like crazy

Joined Dec 12, 2005
Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

been thinking about these

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now