Was Joe Johnson wearing the Jordan VINdicates tonight?

I was watching the Hawks v Spurs game and it looked like Joe Johnson was wearing the Jordan VINdicates (Vin Bakers signature shoe with JB) but I couldn't get a good enough look...if they are then thats awesome, and I wonder if they are coming out soon.  Seems so long ago that Vin freaking Baker was part of Jordan Brand and part of the 2000 Olympic team haha those were the good 'ol days

i know the jumpman pro strongs are coming out this yr not sure on the vindicates but i doubt JJ was rocking the ol vinny B's

46796cba3348d5c04a219494216ff08a-getty-90044108sc002_spurs_hawks.jpg

Saw the black red ICONS at the store, I must say I was dissapointed, but if the right colorway comes out I might grab these at an outlet.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Saw the black red ICONS at the store, I must say I was dissapointed, but if the right colorway comes out I might grab these at an outlet.

they have the jordan XX midsole looks like cushioning too. 20s are one of my favorite shoes to ball in very comfortable....but no breath ability feet sweat like crazy

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

been thinking about these
Jordan-Icons-University-Blue-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom