Was the Bombshell from Uniwatch about the NBA on Standardized Shooting Shirts?

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
just wondering because I am still waiting for it. Unless it's standardized NBA uniforms?

Anyway this basically looks like NBA Soccer Jerseys.
laugh.gif
...From the LeftChest Patch/Logo to the Number on the front, etc.

On Christmas Day, the NBA is debuting a new shirt on the court! NBA players from all 30 teams will be wearing the adidas[emoji]174[/emoji] On-Court Game Time shooting shirt this season. Now, so can you! The front of this customizable shirt features your team's logo and either your name and chosen number or your favorite player's name and number. The custom number is also on the back, and 3 signature adidas[emoji]174[/emoji] stripes are sewn onto the sleeves.
prod
pDIT-6841085dt.jpg
pDIT-6616102dt.jpg
pDIT-6616103dt.jpg

I never thought I'd actually say this, but I rather have Reebok doing the jerseys instead of Adidas.

I thought the bombshell was that all NBA jerseys would be from the same template, which means all teams will have (for instance) v-necks or wide shoulders.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

I thought the bombshell was that all NBA jerseys would be from the same template, which means all teams will have (for instance) v-necks or wide shoulders.
I hope it aint true, ugh
sick.gif
Bulls v-necks or wide shoulders

if nike made these in the mid 90's and jordan wore it, this would be the hottest shooting shirt out

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I hate Adidas constantly puttin the 3 stripes on everything.

These shirts are complete garbage.

I agree. Especially how they're making them the standard throughout the league. That's so boring. I really hope jerseys aren't next

Originally Posted by kash55

that's a pretty nice shoot shirt...reminds me of the ones in early 90s
EX-17760X-AA.jpg

This style warm up shirt > everything else since then

Adidas has completely ruined NBA apparel.
I don't even mind their clothing or logo at all, but slapping three stripes down the sleeve of everything is complete overkill. It's about theteam's name/logos, not your corporate branding!

Those are boring and uninspired and I hate them. The whole idea of having a unified template throughout the league for shooting shirts or uniforms or whateveris terrible.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

thats what members on here thought, theres no truth to that. could happen in a few years we dont know but as of now jerseys will stay the same.

I actually like them, except for the blatant use of the Adidas 3 stripes,
smh.gif

That will keep me from buying a Bulls joint.

Back
Top Bottom