Was this a common problem with OG XIII's (link / pics)

LOL :rofl:
roll.gif
ahaha wat the hell happend to it?

it fogged up but im pretty sure people clear it out with a blow dryer. but ive never done it

mine look just like that :lol:
laugh.gif

i heard the blowdryer on it works

i tried it before and it really did clear up
but 5 minutes later it turned spermy up inside that bubble again :frown:
frown.gif
Code:
 -408-

not to hate butt...your sig says it all...lol, that EVENTUALLY will happen to all OG XIII's. It happened to my away playoffs...if you were the winner of the auction, when you receive the shoes, just grab a hair-blowdryer, put on high and blast the hologram. Itll make the fog turn into water droplets, but it will eventually fog up again :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Cataracts?
:rofl:
roll.gif
, they look fine i mean they are about 10 years old whats a little fog gonna do?
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

I have the same problem is the blow dryer really works?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

^ cosign with him. All XIII has this problem.
WELL, ALL shoes have problems, don't they?

Cracks: IIIs, VIs
Yellowing: Vs, XIs
Ugly: a lot, IIs, XVs, XVIIIs for my case, VIIIs
Even the legendary durable and still wearable Is have problems: Its old fashioned design and low tech.
Apparently the only pair that FOGS is one and only XIIIs.

Wow... This is kinda fun, listing out every cons that AJ shoes have. Should I start a thread on this?
Indohan

I have The White/Blacks (as pictured) and The Black/Black (playoffs) both of their bubles are as clear as day. The rubber on the outside of right toe on the playoffs is starting to seperate slightly, but Im going to glue that. The Left White/Black squeeks, but I dont mind it. Also, the black felt-like material on them kind of crumbles. It'd be interesting if they used nubuck or all the same leather. Other than that, they're fine. Love them to death.

nothing extremely wrong with it, i mean theyre 9 years old... something's bound to happen, and like others said, i heard the blow dryer works
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

i think it's hilarious it's called a cataract, i've been laughing for a minute

XIII low FTW
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^^^^its not a defect noob, iits just a natural thing that that just will eventually happen to all shoes...just like yellowing of clear soles and nets

That's the only thing I dislike about the XIII. Good thing my playoffs are clear.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Damn.........Looks like the cloud thats over my old high school football field super early in the morning........i know that happens, but i didnt know it was that bad, lmao

its not a common problem but it does happen to some og owners

i still have my og black/red xiii and it never happened to my hologram
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

I dunno what happened to everyones shoes on here but I've had my og flint/blues for almost 10 years and my hologram is stil visible. looks nothing like that. Btw, my XIII are by far and away the most durable J I have ever had. I need another pair.

2396Bulls: even more durable than the XIIs?
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

Hmm that's funny because I have all the og 13s in the high top form but the black toes are the only ones that have fog on the hologram the other 4 pairs are still clear as can be

Back
Top Bottom