Was this justifiable?....vol. ROAD RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[h1]Road Rage Shooting Suspect May Be Arraigned [/h1][h2]1 Person Hospitalized, 1 Person Arrested [/h2]
POSTED: Monday, April 12, 2010

UPDATED: 12:23 pm EDT April 13, 2010
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. -- A man accused of shooting another man during a road rage incident Monday on Orchard Lake Road near 13 Mile Road in Farmington Hills may be arraigned Tuesday, police said.Watch: 1 Injured, 1 Arrested In Shooting On Orchard LakeThe incident occurred during rush-hour traffic Monday afternoon.Police said a 27-year-old male driver in a black Nissan Maxima shot at a burgundy Audi that had two people inside, striking a man in the arm.Police said the victim, 20-year-old Saad Fadhell Said, was taken to an area hospital and is expected to recover. His family said doctors told them that he may be released from the hospital as early as Tuesday evening. The other person in the Audi was not shot."I heard the sound and I said, 'Kathleen there's a gunshot,''" said witness Cathy Cosolla.Police said the shooting suspect was arrested at the scene. Charges against the man have not yet been announced.The suspect reportedly told police the driver of the Maxima kept hitting the brakes, the drivers threw gestures at each other, and the victim got out of his car to confront the driver of the Maxima.Kevin Wildey said he heard the exchange. “[The shooting suspect ] said, ‘He was gonna spit on my face so I shot him,’

If he knew how to drive this whole situation would've been avoided
grin.gif

well damn y he tail gating for ???

i dont think dude should have gotten out of car, but then again there are crazy peps out there ... dude with gun should have just control the situation by putting the fear of god into him until the cops came and took over ... i dont think he should have shot ...

^^^just as easy to say "if homeboy knew how to stay in his car everyone would be at home right now"

You see it everyday on the road.  Young, old, men, and women.  People thinkin there bad because they dont think anyone can get to them because there in the car.  Its like these dudes acting hard online.  People love to act but when it comes time to man up the act is over.   Never really get why people fake the funk.  If your real your real if not stop pretending.  

Call him reynolds cause its a WRAP for dude. Your only allowed to shoot if your life is in imminent danger and only then can you respond with the same amount of force.. spitting doesn't qualify for blasting off. On a side note, I bet that dude learned to stop trying to act hard body in front of his passengers.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey... You don't get out of your car at the light and walk up to another mans car after you all have been going at it in traffic... Thats just stupid, I don't feel anytype of way about this.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Call him reynolds cause its a WRAP for dude. Your only allowed to shoot if your life is in imminent danger and only then can you respond with the same amount of force.. spitting doesn't qualify for blasting off. On a side note, I bet that dude learned to stop trying to act hard body in front of his passengers.
sooooooo, someone exiting their vehicle at a light and approaching yours, after an exchange while driving cannot be conceived as an immediate bodily threat??????  Dude did not know what homeboy was about to do........I am not saying dude was in the right, but I dont see him completely at fault either...

From the video is sounds like the tailgater shot the brake pumper...

Either way, people suck.

Relax, i'm not saying I agree or disagree... i'm just stating the law. Unless the dude pulled a gun or tried shanking him, he can't legally blast him. Even if the guy spit in his face, spit wont kill you and he still couldn't shoot... and its not like all the passengers got out and surrounded him. The most he's allowed to do is pull out the gun and get the dude back and even that could be considered brandishing a weapon which you can get locked for.  Point is, he's gonna get locked up on a technicality and it sucks because the other $**%#$% obviously persisted and escalated the situation to a whole other level. 

Back
Top Bottom