#+$ Was Tip doin in this video??

laugh.gif
Pure comedy.

His dance moves are
eek.gif

Check out the 2:05 mark..
roll.gif
roll.gif

say what u want... i wasnt a fan of his music until 24s... trap muzik TI and im serious TI are like 2 totally different rappers...

in retrospect, this album is a dated mess.. it just sounds like one big "this was hot in 2000" fest. but the realest tip song of all time is on there:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some *%$% just aint funny til a *#%#@ point it out I seen this video hella times and never laughed this hard

But yea song was fye

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Though this single sucked

ok.
it did tho...

who's bright idea was it release a single where u cant even understand the damn words on the hook?

c'mon son...
Yeah that's why Sean Paul never had any hits
eyes.gif

Dude had people mumbling his lyrics every summer. C'mon son
laugh.gif

u can actually understand sean paul...
ohwell.gif

hell u can understand beenie man SOMETIMES... this just wasnt one of them times... the melody of the hook aint even catchy...

Song and album was/is crack

pimp.gif

Vid is jokes tho'. That's back when t.i.p  used to run around w/ solid gold toothpicks.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tip career really is .. ummm how do i ask this , okay between which years did he declare he was the king of the south

Naw, there's nothing dated about ''Still Aint Forgave Myself'', ''What Happened?'', ''Dope Boyz'', ''What's Yo Name?'', ''Heavy Chevys'', ''I Can't Be Your Man'', ''I Choose You'', or ''Hotel''...

...them #$%$! still slap.

Back
Top Bottom