Washington Cops Disturbing the Peace: Arresting people for selling 10 cents lemonade!

You gotta have a permit to sell 10 cents lemonade? Really? Let�it slide it's 10 cents a cup these people�were�selling��lemonade to give people a generous deal for 10 cents a cup. And then the cops are trying to scare away their customers by telling them it's not for sale?? Incidents like these are some of the reasons why a� lot of people don't like certain�cops. It's not like these teens were going to make a ton of cash�selling this lemonade�but it seems like a way to be nice to your fellow people by offering a a low price on a refreshing drink. If I were a cop and I walked by that i'd buy a few cups��and tell them to keep the change I wouldn't ask for a permit,�but it's clear these officers were looking for trouble.��The officers�have their jobs and theyre getting paid so why bother innocent people for no reason? WHy not go out and look for some real criminals instead?
indifferent.gif

A lot of people don't like cops, because they enforce laws that they don't agree with aka doing their damn job

Now if they did have licenses and the cops harassed them anyway, that's another story

While I usually don't like cops like that, those people selling the lemonade seemed really annoying, glad the cops did what they did.

You can't sell things on Capital grounds. Don't get what's so hard about comprehending that. Oh, that's right....they were protesting and trying to prove a point. Well, they got the attention they craved.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

While I usually don't like cops like that, those people selling the lemonade seemed really annoying, glad the cops did what they did.

This.
What were they trying to prove really tho??

wow, that many cops over lemonade. i wish the cops could be that dillgent and trying to prove a point when actual crimes happen.

this is why i don't take the majority of law enforcement seriously. they pick their battles.

U act like they were doing this out of the kindness of there heart, they were trying to protest and get attention. Dont blame the cop for doing his job, they were breaking the law and knew so well beforehand

my main gripe and why i don't take most cops seriously is that, they need all those cops to arrest some people selling lemonade or if cops pull you over for no reason to begin with, they'll call backup and have damn near half the patrol with them to frisk you and waste your time (im talking about when they have no reason to bug you whatsoever, im not talking about if you actually did something wrong) you need all those cops for petty stuff like that, yet when real crime happens why don't they put the same effort into that.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

You gotta have a permit to sell 10 cents lemonade? Really?
yes, is that the only question you have?
Alright thats understandable but still I would of let it slide if I were a cop
If it were up to me I'd let it slide. However, it probably wasn't up to him (as dumb of a rule as it is)...

Put yourself in his shoes though...If anything happened, they probably would've been like "THAT cop let us" - His job could've been on the line.

Back
Top Bottom