Washington D.C. woman lands prep football head coaching gig

When Natalie Randolph is introduced Friday morning as head football coach at Coolidge High in Washington, D.C., it will be a big deal for female coaches across the country.

There are roughly 27,000 high schools in the USA, and though record-keeping at that level is spotty, Bruce Howard of the National Federation of State High School Associations said he couldn't remember another woman becoming head coach of a boys football team.

"I can't tell you there's not another one out there, but I haven't heard of one," said Howard, who has been with the national federation for 25 years.

More...

If I'm late, my bad...but I just heard on the radio...

I agree with Keith Bullock on what he said on 1st and 10...no disrespect to her but its no way im sending my son to play for hear.

Real talk I wonder will she produce D1 talent.

Someone actually proposed this on Twitter yesterday (sending your son to play for a female coach). I forget who. I know DJ's was someone who responded.

Good for here but ya, I would never let my son play football for a woman. Yes sexist.

Why not???  95% of coaches I have ever met or seen are the biggest pricks or have no *@!%#%% clue what they are doing...

Hope she does work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Someone actually proposed this on Twitter yesterday (sending your son to play for a female coach). I forget who. I know DJ's was someone who responded.
It was RockDeep....

if she knows her #%$#, then she'll get some respect.  All eyes are gonna be on her and the Coolidge program this upcoming season. 

Back
Top Bottom