::: Washington ******** @ New York Jets 11/4 :::

was.gif
6694s5k.jpg
nyj.gif

62zymax.jpg
TV/Time: FOX/1 PM ET ing Kellen Clemens. This is the first time the two teams play each other in a Regular season game since the Coles-Moss trade in 2005.

Chris Paul Week 9 Song: www.sendspace.com/file/vrnlcp
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

The Skins desperately need to win after that embarrassing loss to the Patriots (@#%$ Belichick). I heard Coles might not be playing due to a concussion, so there really should be no excuse for them if they lose.
WASHINGTON ********

Mangini is a joke.

He gon put this man (Vilma) on Injured reserve and he aint even hurt.

They tryin to assinate this man's character.

He got 4-3 defensive personel and they playin a 3-4. I could see if it was just one Man thats not suited for the 3-4 but its the entire front 7. @#%$ DUMB @#%$.

Mangini needs to get fired ASAP or at the end of this season. He is NOT a NFL head coach.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

If the skins lose this... well, take about beginning of the season hype going oh so terribly wrong.

Quote:
Mangini is a joke.

He gon put this man (Vilma) on Injured reserve and he aint even hurt.

They tryin to assinate this man's character.

He got 4-3 defensive personel and they playin a 3-4. I could see if it was just one Man thats not suited for the 3-4 but its the entire front 7. DUMB .

Mangini needs to get fired ASAP or at the end of this season. He is NOT a NFL head coach.

Quote:
my dude was on top of the world after last season....people saw the record, but REALLY failed to realize that this team overachieved beyond belief. What he's doing/done to Vilma is horrible. I really needs to force his way out of NY. I remember trade rumors were squashed over the summer as well.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

hopefully that whoopin by the Pats will finally change things..Rock Cartwright needs to hand out his shirts to the coaching staff

if we do happen to have the lead..put more points on the @#%$ board..and throw the damn ball downfield..

our defense should bounce back this week, hopefully smoot steps up in replace of rogers..i'm praying for someone on our defense to take someone's head off.
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

Quote:
Jets 52-Skins 7
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
getting this man the ball because he doesnt drop to many passes). and the skins have cooley they have no excuses.. i say let al call the play and watch what happens :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
but thats not gonna happen to my skins its gonn alook something like this

********- 34 Jets-3
WASHINGTON ********

Diehard Skins fans must suffer illnesses and deaths related to watching this team play...They make what should be the easiest of games, seem like mission impossible. Its depressing/stressful watching football games with diehard ******** fans.

I've always supported the local team, but won't let myself get too close to them for fear of that imminent failure.
"Sit your five dollar *** down before I make singles" Nino Brown

Quote:
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Interested to see Clemens

but no Coles will hurt

Skins 24
Jets 13
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Jets total offense: 30th
Jets total defense: 29th

Skins total offense: 28th
Skins total defense: 12th ( :smokin
smokin.gif
- even after the beatdown in NE)

But we always seem to make these interesting. :\
ohwell.gif
Washington ********
*The 75th Anniversary*
Braves on the Warpath​

it's...a...must...WIN for us
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

B-Lloyd did not make the trip LOL.

blog.washingtonpost.com/*******sinsider/
Quote:
Posted at 11:50 AM ET, 11/ 4/2007
B-Lloyd not on the trip - Skipped Meeting
He is not here and will not play. From a football standpoint, no big deal, he's been a total bust and has 2 catches all year.

But if you needed any more indication that this has been just about the worst trade and contract extension ever, you've got it. He is inactive because he missed a meeting, according to the team. Vinny Cerrato said he had no further comment on the matter, but did confirm Lloyd did not have a personal issue of any kind.

From what I am told, as the team was gathering to leave ******** Park Saturday, Lloyd spoke to the coaches and did not get on the bus, rather jumped in his car and pulled away from The Park ASAP, running over anyone who got in his path.

Wonder what Steinberg's take on this will be. Guess Brandon is just miss-understood.
WASHINGTON ********

LOL. Looks like the same Skins team from last week to me, dude ran it back all the way.

Team
DC/MD/VA​

Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

little devin hester does it again......
TEAMYANKEES
Thanks Joe..
NEW YORK JETS
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!​

Back
Top Bottom