**WASHINGTON WIZARDS 2012 Off-Season Thread ** Welcome to DC, Bradley Beal!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Wizards should move McGee before the deadline or they risk overpaying him for the next four to five years.

McGee's potential could probably sucker a team into taking Blatche off the Wizards hands too.

Send him to Minnesota for Derrick Williams...bottom line they need a 5 who understands how to defend and execute the pick n' roll.  I'm done w. McGee.  He started off the season so well and ever since 1) he didn't get his extension and 2) his mom popped off, he hasn't done #+!@. 
I think the T'Wolves are happy with the three headed monster of Pekovic, Darko and B-Rad at center (seriously).

Maybe the Rockets? Morey is always looking for a center. No "blue chippers" on the team besides maybe the 2012 Knicks pick though.

iE0IVYlnDOfMi.gif

Look at this....

I'm not mad at Wall, because there aren't many 1's in the NBA who are going to stop Lin 1-on-1 in that type of situation. Where I'm pissed is the fact that NO ONE closed out the lane. Defense parted like the Red Sea. That's not supposed to happen. This is on EG. Look at the players YOU constructed for this roster
30t6p3b.gif

iE0IVYlnDOfMi.gif

Look at this....

I'm not mad at Wall, because there aren't many 1's in the NBA who are going to stop Lin 1-on-1 in that type of situation. Where I'm pissed is the fact that NO ONE closed out the lane. Defense parted like the Red Sea. That's not supposed to happen. This is on EG. Look at the players YOU constructed for this roster
30t6p3b.gif
there truly are no words to describe how flat out pathetic this entire roster is, absolutely NO ONE has a clue on team defense. Javale McGee is the biggest waste of time ever, he's quickly becoming the new Andray Blatche for me, I can't stand the way he plays.

McGee had ANOTHER typical sequence last night where he shoved Landry Fields to the floor to get the loose ball, saw Jeremy Lin standing right outside the paint prepping for a charge and what does Javale do? You guessed it, try to lay the ball up OVER HIM and proceeds to get whisteled for a charge call. And of course he falls flat on the ground and lays there face down in disbelief
eyes.gif

Like I said in another thread, if this entire roster/management ain't dramatically different next season I'm hopping on the Clippers with ZERO damns given

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

iE0IVYlnDOfMi.gif

Look at this....

30t6p3b.gif
there truly are no words to describe how flat out pathetic this entire roster is, absolutely NO ONE has a clue on team defense. Javale McGee is the biggest waste of time ever, he's quickly becoming the new Andray Blatche for me, I can't stand the way he plays.

McGee had ANOTHER typical sequence last night where he shoved Landry Fields to the floor to get the loose ball, saw Jeremy Lin standing right outside the paint prepping for a charge and what does Javale do? You guessed it, try to lay the ball up OVER HIM and proceeds to get whisteled for a charge call. And of course he falls flat on the ground and lays there face down in disbelief
eyes.gif

Like I said in another thread, if this entire roster/management ain't dramatically different next season I'm hopping on the Clippers with ZERO damns given

roll.gif

My breaking point will be if we lose Wall via FA.  If that happens, I'm done w. this team.  Seriously. 

iE0IVYlnDOfMi.gif

Look at this....

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

My breaking point will be if we lose Wall via FA.  If that happens, I'm done w. this team.  Seriously. 

This!

You know things are bad when I can find tickets on stub hub for games against the Magic and some of the other better teams in the league for under $20. (Of course games against Miami, LA, and Boston are still expensive)

And I'm talking about lower level, behind the basket on the 3rd row.

You can find upper level tickets for like $5-$8. Crazy.

I'll be at the game tonight against the Heat.  Me and some friends will be pre-gaming at Rocket Bar before hand. 

All you guys go ahead and jump off the ship so I can jump on and make it my own. 
laugh.gif

At least Blatche and Crawford have to go first, though. Maybe Young and Lewis, too.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

All you guys go ahead and jump off the ship so I can jump on and make it my own. 
laugh.gif

At least Blatche and Crawford have to go first, though. Maybe Young and Lewis, too.
I think Ernie is going to have to make a move or two at the deadline.  He hasn't been extended (for good reason), so if he wants to save his job, he needs to do something to clear out some of the knuckleheads on the roster or give hope to the future.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

roll.gif

This!

With you guys on this.  If we lose wall i am done.  Im getting on the OKC bandwagon.  I know its huge already....but at least KD is a local lol.  
The win last night though was solid.  Love how hard trevor booker always plays.  And when the other team doesn't have some on as tall as mcgee we should throw lobs to him as much as we can.  Honestly there are only 2-3 players in the league that can get as high as he can (pun intended?). 

Game was too late for me...but I heard the Wizards were on FIRE...

I'm sure they're gonna get torn up tonight vs. the Clips, but it's nice to finally have back-to-back road wins.

Game was too late for me...but I heard the Wizards were on FIRE...

I'm sure they're gonna get torn up tonight vs. the Clips, but it's nice to finally have back-to-back road wins.
yup, complete fluke of a game. For once I actually WANTED Nick Young to keep shooting
laugh.gif
he had 7 threes, Crawford had 15, Wall had 29, and McGee had 20 I believe. When all those dudes score that much in one game you know it's a miracle, 124 points!!!!
eek.gif

great road win. Portland lost Aldridge early and the Wizards were just too hot.

i would love to get Batum on this team somehow, i wonder what Portland would be interested in.

Anyone else think it's safe to say that Blatche never steps foot on the floor again as a Wizard?

Remember Javale's struggles in the beginning of Feb?  Well, there was a reason for it...

JaVale McGee could feel that the task of running up and down the court and competing at a high level was getting more and more difficult. Breathing was a challenge, he was having a hard time staying on the floor, and his production had taken a noticeable dive.

After the Wizards lost to New York last week, the coaches convinced McGee finally to get checked out because he was getting exhausted too quickly. He visited with the same doctor who had discovered his athletic asthma nearly two years ago and found out his symptoms were more complications from the condition.
“They said I was breathing at like 75 percent,

Remember Javale's struggles in the beginning of Feb?  Well, there was a reason for it...

JaVale McGee could feel that the task of running up and down the court and competing at a high level was getting more and more difficult. Breathing was a challenge, he was having a hard time staying on the floor, and his production had taken a noticeable dive.

After the Wizards lost to New York last week, the coaches convinced McGee finally to get checked out because he was getting exhausted too quickly. He visited with the same doctor who had discovered his athletic asthma nearly two years ago and found out his symptoms were more complications from the condition.
“They said I was breathing at like 75 percent,

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

We could sure use a dude like Young on our team
wink.gif

well give u him mcgee vesely singleton and 2013 and 2014 unprotected first for blake. Deal??

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

I'm sure we can find a better way to pry him from you w/o losing any of our core guys
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

we don't want ryan gomes or randy foye son

Back
Top Bottom