Washington Wizards' Tickets Deals?

I am planning on getting out to 1 more game before the season is over and thought it would be worth my while to inquire about possible deals on WashingtonWizards' ticket; something along the lines of a friends and family type deal through Ticketmaster.

Thanks in advance.

I always get a bunch of tickets since i work for the wiz and I dont know who to give em too...so if anyone wants me to text them next time i get some tickets(which is usually every game) just pm ur cell....btw i do not charge so all tickets that I GIVE OUT ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE

Originally Posted by gottahavemykix

I always get a bunch of tickets since i work for the wiz and I dont know who to give em too...so if anyone wants me to text them next time i get some tickets (which is usually every game) just pm ur cell....btw i do not charge so all tickets that I GIVE OUT ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE

Good seats??????

Do you leave em at WIll Call?

Do you know Jerry the Trainer or Gmo in Sales?

Do you leave em at WIll Call?

Do you know Jerry the Trainer or Gmo in Sales?

Yes I do know Jerry, he and I are good friends and yes I do get pretty good seats. Although on occasion I get uppers and yes I do leave em at will call ifanyone wants em....btw my inbox has been flooding so sorry if I cant get back to everybody

Back
Top Bottom