wat happened to Juelz Santana's teeth?

Damn, I remember going to the PR parades in the early 2K’s and everybody looked like his Clone right down to the puffed out chests when they walked.

Sad:smh:

Ay!

Cant wait for Cam or 50 to start roasting him, should make for some good laughs... till he comes out and admits hes in love wit the cocoa an goes to rehab.

What happened to this dude doe? Dropped 2 mediocre albums then he just faded away :smh: I thought he was about to make a lil comeback run wit the "Bimmer, Benz, Bentley " and "Back to the crib" junts.

joint dropped in 2009....Chris Brown came up, fell off, and blew up again within that time span :lol: :smh:
Remember that last mixtape
Thought he was back
1st song in a was a believer
Then all down hill after that
THEN he had the nerve to say
He had more mixtapes coming
Ain’t heard **** since :smh:

"Can't feel my teeths either"

No dentists in Santana’s town

screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-10-08-03-am.png

"Boy you done smoked ya teef tew?"

:rofl:

juelz's albums were pretty bad.
he's a posse rapper. that's it.

if it weren't for the heatmakerz his albums would be a weed plate.
there's probably 100 rappers who would all do better with those beats they gave him

juelz's albums were pretty bad.
he's a posse rapper. that's it.

if it weren't for the heatmakerz his albums would be a weed plate.
there's probably 100 rappers who would all do better with those beats they gave him
Heard after dude got on and got his first check his work ethic went to level 0. I heard they used to lock him in a room so he could write his raps.... 3 hours later he would only have like 8 bars and a bunch of drawings on his papers. Camron was playing chest when he sold Santana to Def Jam, it was looking like trading in a vehicle with transmission problems

juelz had the best beats of all time he didn’t even have to rap just let the instrumental play :lol:

Heard after dude got on and got his first check his work ethic went to level 0. I heard they used to lock him in a room so he could write his raps.... 3 hours later he would only have like 8 bars and a bunch of drawings on his papers. Camron was playing chest when he sold Santana to Def Jam, it was looking like trading in a vehicle with transmission problems

I actually remember him saying he locked himself up in a room and just writes. I didn’t know he was referring to himself being grounded. I guess there really is two sides to every story:lol:

What happened to this dude doe? Dropped 2 mediocre albums then he just faded away :smh: I thought he was about to make a lil comeback run wit the "Bimmer, Benz, Bentley " and "Back to the crib" junts.

He got hooked on drugs and his work ethic went to ****.

son lost his mug ****in with that pookie, cam really wasn’t playing when he said that man be on them rocks

Back
Top Bottom