wat happened to Juelz Santana's teeth?

Screenshot_20181111-195012.png

its his fault for letting that video cut fly out in da wild...

his beats are not good anymore and he doesn’t rap with that same confidence he had in his prime it seems like he’s just rapping to put food on the table now
Listening to that last track they put out is what I thought to myself... he don't have that braggadocious charisma no more...

Touch the coke
touch the pot
add the soda
what you got???
me!
I am what I am
I be what I be
and that you will see I am crack!!

"
Harlem rapper Juelz Santana has been sentenced to two years in prison for carrying a loaded handgun and oxycodone pills aboard a plane in March, according to TMZ. The Dipset rapper was arrested this spring after fleeing from the Newark airport when the gun was discovered by TSA screening officers. They later discovered eight oxycodone pills after a more thorough search.

After finally surrendering to police, Juelz’ case was transferred to federal court, and later arranged a plea deal in order to avoid a lengthy trial process. As a convicted felon, Juelz pled guilty to unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in order to also avoid the maximum sentences that could have been attached to each, considering his felon status. As it stands now, he’ll be locked up for 27 months, with a year of supervised release to follow. There is no set surrender date yet.

i cant feel sorry for heads who get high /die from drug or alcohol addiction etc...as a person who had fam that was on addiction i look at people like that as them just " living there life how they wanna live it" i no longer judge em..we all live our lives how we wanna live it...juelz made dough, & lived his life the way he did..it is what it is ...always messed with jim more then him on the music tip ( not saying he wack. just jim was on a different type of time that i messed with more then juelz).

straight crack head lookin bamma... smh... just say no... :rofl:

and his thot broad gonna give it up while he locked too... :rofl:

Won't even lie, like a scumbag i'd catch it if Kimbella throwin it while he's locked up. Time to whistle at her.

Flip the chains and get better teeth.

Too young to be soundin like uncle rufus when the BBQ gettin late and he drinkin so he take out his fakes

Agreed 100%. You can tell Juelz is conscious of his (lack of) teeth. Dude has on dentures but won't open his mouth fully to speak. Whereas in some of his older music videos he speaks naturally.

Crazy part is that dental surgery, etc... probably costs a fraction of that trashy AF jewelry.

Coming from a huge Dipset fan, Santana’s drop off is of epic proportions in a historically sense. There’s is no way he was suppose to end up like he did due to drugs. His first couple of mixtapes ( Back like cooked Cra** (1 & 2) , and his first 2 albums (From me to you & What the games been missing) are straight up classics in my opinion. I had an idea something wasn’t right with these last couple of years while watching him. When someone has the confidence, and style, and aura about themselves like he once did, you can easily tell something is off about if it truly is.

When I seen that recent LAHH episode with him spitting them subpar lack luster bars accapella with no confidence, I thought to myself this can’t be how Juelz ends up. If he stays off of drugs, and would’ve stayed focused on his craft/skills while putting out tapes and albums yearly like Jim, there’s no telling what level he would’ve been on right now.

From a skill standpoint, he was on another level, add that he had the style and charisma, he had the total package of what a rapper is suppose to be. Think about this, him and dipset influenced Wayne all around, but the difference is, is that Wayne stayed consistent with putting out good quality music throughout that time period.

"
Harlem rapper Juelz Santana has been sentenced to two years in prison for carrying a loaded handgun and oxycodone pills aboard a plane in March, according to TMZ. The Dipset rapper was arrested this spring after fleeing from the Newark airport when the gun was discovered by TSA screening officers. They later discovered eight oxycodone pills after a more thorough search.

After finally surrendering to police, Juelz’ case was transferred to federal court, and later arranged a plea deal in order to avoid a lengthy trial process. As a convicted felon, Juelz pled guilty to unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in order to also avoid the maximum sentences that could have been attached to each, considering his felon status. As it stands now, he’ll be locked up for 27 months, with a year of supervised release to follow. There is no set surrender date yet.

This is old. I thought he got off

Santana should have taken Dip-Set to that next level. Crazy how it never happened.

Back
Top Bottom