WATCH THIS: Girl explains her Wisdow Teeth Journey vol. unicorns, blueberries, & jesus

Joined Aug 2, 2008
Got my wisdom teeth out at the beginning of the year.. I didn't trip I was just trying to get out of there.. They had to hold me down in the chair to keep me from trying to get up... No pain either. Got my wisdom teeth out around 8am.. By 2pm I was out playing full court basketball. Didn't need to take 1 aspirin.

rck2sactown

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2005
Originally Posted by Essential1

They had to hold me down in the chair to keep me from trying to get up... No pain either. Got my wisdom teeth out around 8am.. By 2pm I was out playing full court basketball. Didn't need to take 1 aspirin.
Same with me

Joined Apr 12, 2008
I loved when shoe broke into song...I thought she was stuttering and then BAM shes spittin like lil wayne.

Joined Jun 2, 2003
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

so scandalous filmin that and then throwin it on youtube.. c'mon son moms

[hr][/hr]"it's pe-cu-liar... it's quite peculiar"

I'd be heated if somebody filmed me like that and then threw it up on Youtube

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now