Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

thats why i have the manning bros. as my avy...pictures > clips

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

One of the Yuku Moderators said they'll be smoothing out the image management in the future...how far in the future?

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Alot of dry snitching goin on in this post......
nerd.gif

Not Cool
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And why the hell cats keep askin "Am I Good" .... It says clearly "If you have to ask, change it". You guys just wana talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

I don't know what types of computers y'all use ... but , avys load with the text ; quick .

People stay making a big deal like avys are really slowing down NT ... it's the huge pictures that are posted .

niketalk isnt slow unless the servers are messed up and also who still uses 56k???

schools dont, offices dont, librarys dont so what gives with the limit?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hey TOUCH MONEY, keep me updated with what the Yuku Staff tells you pertaining avys. Thanks.

yep they aint told me nothing tho something about they going to update the image uploader but didn't give a particular date.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Alot of dry snitching goin on in this post......
nerd.gif

Not Cool
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And why the hell cats keep askin "Am I Good" .... It says clearly "If you have to ask, change it". You guys just wana talk
laugh.gif

DANG...you got alot of post count lol...last week you were in the 80s...i got to keep up with you people lol.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

I don't know what types of computers y'all use ... but , avys load with the text ; quick .

People stay making a big deal like avys are really slowing down NT ... it's the huge pictures that are posted .

Yes! 142k, so I'm good. That was close though.

I agree that the raunchy avys need to go, and ones that are ridiculous in size get to be annoying when trying to load a page.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

How can I tell if my gif is under 150k?
Right-click on your avy and check "size of file." Looks like you're at 7.6 kb. You'd need to make the file 20x larger for itto be over limit!

Back
Top Bottom