Watching a series forever.

What syndicated show can you watch over and over again?

My list
Fullhouse
Martin
Seinfeld
friends
Sabrina teenage witch
living single
The nanny
My wife and kids
Reba
Everybody loves Raymond
A different world
Cosby
Boy meets world
Wonder years
all in the family
save by the bell
office
charm
fresh prince
malcom in the middle
wife and kids
mad about you
frashier

Last edited:
They still show Sabrina? Man, I havent seen that show in a very long time. The cat :pimp:

But uh, I'd say Martin and A Different World. Never realized just how dope that show was until now.

fresh prince
boy meets world
smart guy
friends
law and order

Last edited:
boy meets world

smart guy

fresh prince of bel-air

the george lopez show

the steve harvey show

the wayans bros

el chavo del ocho

They still show Sabrina? Man, I havent seen that show in a very long time. The cat :pimp:

But uh, I'd say Martin and A Different World. Never realized just how dope that show was until now.

"i love the black cat"

They give it on hulu and somewhere else

American Dad, early Simpsons (s3-6), the office, the Cleveland show (super underrated show), always sunny, Nathan for you, nip/tuck, arrested development, annnnnnd...... King of the hill.

My life's a joke, I'm broke, my love life's doa.

There's way too much real life in that line. :x

Friends is the greatest show to ever do it. Seinfield fans please remain in your chair with your seat belt fasted, and your tray in the upright position. Thanks.

Im sorry but you cant say you would watch a show that just started forever.

It hasnt stood the test of time with you.
Let me know how you feel in 5 years.

archer

friends

30 rock

actually watching friends right now
pimp.gif

Seinfeld
Law & Order (anyone, even the Brit version that I haven't seen much of and especially CI with Gorem & Eames and the OG with Lenny as detective with any partner and Jack as ADA with all of the fine 2nd chair brunnettes)
Arrested Development
Star Trek: TNG
The Boondocks
The Twilight Zone
The Outer Limits
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Columbo
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
1st 4 seasons of LOST

Can't think of anymore right now. These other shows yall naming I remember, enjoy, and would like to add to my list but I don't know what channel is re-airing eps regularly like that and I don't have them on DVD or blu ray.

They aren't necessarily my favorite shows but for some reason I can watch shows like Step By Step, Grounded For Life, 8 Simple Rules, Big Bang Theory, etc. and not get sick of it. ABC Family is clutch in the middle of a weekday when there's no soccer televised or don't feel like putting on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom