Watching "Eaten Alive".....

Joined Apr 24, 2003
On Animal Planet...is...nasty! This guy had a tapeworm that was over 2 ft long in him and he was pulling it out and got to the head and it was embredded in hisintestines.

Next this lady's brain is being eaten alive.........

However...I'm strangely fascinated!

EDIT TO ADD:

POINT----------- People who travel overseas be careful of parasites!

Joined Apr 24, 2003
Join it for what? Random posts in General Discussion? I thought that was what General Discussion was for? It isn't required to reply to posts you don'tagree with.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Damn.. I mean.. NO. That's not what General is for. At least havea point to your post. This post has no point other than you being "strangelyfascinated!" Nope.

Mods, lock it up!

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by AmberElise04

A point? LMFAO

So you think it would be cool to come in General and see stuff like "OMG! I SAW A BIRD LAND ON A POWER LINE TODAY!" ???? %%$?

Joined May 18, 2005
yeah, random "I watched a show and was intrigued" posts can stay on JJB.

"______ is a good underrated show" is for NT

Joined Apr 24, 2003
YES it was crazy! Half the people didn't even know there were bugs inside eating them alive until they'd done some major damage!

Joined Oct 9, 2005
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

A point? LMFAO

So you think it would be cool to come in General and see stuff like "OMG! I SAW A BIRD LAND ON A POWER LINE TODAY!" ???? %%$?
You need to relax there, buddy.

Hi, Amber

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now