am i the only one that gets
mad.gif
when watching with some idiot that doesntknow the sport
i rather just go to my room and watch it on my small tv

"youre wrong the refs are doing a good job" "there isnt favoritism in sports"

and bandwagon fans. my aunt is a bandwagon lakers fan, "what happened to shaq?"
smh.gif

smh.gif

What's worse is someone who knows the sport but chooses to ask stupid questions anyway.

"Does LeBron take drugs? He's really fast."
"Is Dwight Howard really that strong?" after he just dunked the ball hard as hell

Oh and then there are the females who choose to comment on anything & everything.

Damn, this is THE worst. It happens whenever I watch a Pacquiao fight with the family. If you think the fanboys on NT are bad,...

Oh, drunk obnoxious fans are pretty horrible too, regardless of which team they're rooting for.

nothing is worse than watching a game with females and have thenm like a player because they think he's cute. Example: I hope the Lakers win cuz I thinkshannon Brown is cute....

What the Eff.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

nothing is worse than watching a game with females and have thenm like a player because they think he's cute. Example: I hope the Lakers win cuz I think shannon Brown is cute....

What the Eff.

Co-sign x10000000000. And yup watching sports with uneducated sports fans is mad annoying.
smh.gif
I only watch sports now with certain friends because it hasgotten so bad.
smh.gif

i usually watch sports alone

the only other person who watches with me is my dad

i hate watching sports with a large crowd

nothing is worse than watching a game with females and have thenm like a player because they think he's cute. Example: I hope the Lakers win cuz I think shannon Brown is cute....

What the Eff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

watching boxing here in the Philippines "Oh Pacquiao will win because he is humble"
roll.gif
But I hated watching sports with my girl. Mad annoying

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Females gotta be the worst
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

With _riders coming in close second.

--Yup. Last year NBA conference finals. Game 1. Female at the bar was happy when Spurs were winning by 20. We caught up and won by 4.
--She proceeds to say...well we still have more rings..99..03..05 and 07.
eyes.gif
..you guys only have 3...00..01..02..
--So basically she only had 10 years worth of basketball knowledge.
laugh.gif

I hate watching basketball or football with people who think they know everything about the sport but they don't know @#$!. Its really annoying. I waswatching the lakers game with someone and she kept telling me how kobe went to college and how he was a good student. I was like " You have to be !@#$!@#kidding me"

The females can be pretty bad... I remember what happened the last time.

Girl: Oh I think he's so hot
Me: Which player?
Girl: Oh the black one.
Me:
indifferent.gif

It's annoying when people make random comments trying to appear knowledgeable about the game or some great insight, but it's just gibberish thatdoesn't make any sense.

How about 2 ******ed kids at school who are arguing who is better Kobe or Lebron.

Theres these 2 kids who do it every day but i think they watch maybe 1 or 2 playoff series all year. When i over hear it or come and observe the argument i canonly shake my head.

They will literally base their opinions of one thing that happened 2 games ago.

i hate everyone down here in so cal all of a sudden care about the lakers.

those same ppl asking "who is that" when s breezy or j. powell come in
grin.gif

What the Eff.
QFT!!! My girl has a thing for RONDO!?

I dont like it too, but sometimes it really comes up funny.

My boy took this girl he was trying to get at to the game we went to. She was watching and looked really intrested and paying attention to the game. Somewhistles were blown, the game stops for a short period, so he asks her:
-So how you like it?
And without even thinking much she goes,
-But which one?

laugh.gif

I was really dying out thaere after that comment
laugh.gif

What the Eff.
laugh.gif
This is true. I realized this back in HS.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

The females can be pretty bad... I remember what happened the last time.

Girl: Oh I think he's so hot
Me: Which player?
Girl: Oh the black one.
Me:
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

What the Eff.

Co-sign x10000000000. And yup watching sports with uneducated sports fans is mad annoying.
smh.gif
I only watch sports now with certain friends because it has gotten so bad.
smh.gif

- Asking Hella questions that continue after the comerical break when I'm trying to wtach the game
- Aunts talking about what the commentators are wearing
- SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS
laugh.gif
I COULD CARE LESS STOP TALKING ABOUTTHEM THE GAMES ON!
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom