Watching The Wire for the 3rd time... Vol. Stay out Crank Lucas

..because we really don't care how wack you think the show is.

the-wire-s1-ep3_l.jpg

But why this show STILL feel fresh after watching it so many times?
pimp.gif

If you haven't seen it? Grab the boxset for cheap here. If it doesn't changeyour life, I'll personally refund you your money.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I'm re-watching it now actually. Half-way through Season one; my favorite TV series of all-time.

cuz its so deep
pimp.gif
. simply the best character development i've ever seen.

i wish they developed marlo a little more though, he just appeared out of no where it seems.

Originally Posted by BlackTh0ught

Originally Posted by November33rd

Why is Crank Lucas' opinion on anything relevant?

laugh.gif
Word, dudes .gifs aint even nice anymore.

roll.gif
They saying you fell off Crank. Now try very hard to give us a "i don'tcare" gif to combat this. Your due date for the project is Tuesday by noon.

Never seen the show but I keep hearing a lot about it. Maybe I'll check it out since I will have nothing but free time coming up.

Originally Posted by November33rd

Why is Crank Lucas' opinion on anything relevant?

x2

I liken The Wire to Band of Brothers and The Godfather. I can watch it over and over.

Originally Posted by M16

I'm re-watching it now actually. Half-way through Season one; my favorite TV series of all-time.
pimp.gif
same here...put wifey on...we just finished up season 3...

i slept hard on this show, saw bits n pieces which were good..

200's a bit much, i'll have to find another catch up method.

just wait for it to go on sale... copped mine last christmas on amazon for 80..

watching it for the 2nd time.. season 2 is better than i remember.. at first i thought season 2 was weak.. but its pretty good and adds a lot to the overallstoryline of the series

I never saw the series since I did not have HBO at the time. I bought season 1 and one of my friends let me borrow seasons 2-4. I'm on season four rightnow.

Back
Top Bottom